News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HeidiL87

HeidiL87 Profile Photo
Member Name: HeidiL87
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Finally saw the Hairspray movie
 Aug 18 2007, 01:42:14 AM
Call me crazy but I love her voice.
re: The 'I LOVE ZAC EFRON' Thread
 Aug 11 2007, 04:54:08 PM
Ha Mateo. I was just watching that before I came over here and read your post. The video made me feel for the boy. To go from Hairspray to that. The cheesy side of me loves HSM. I especially liked Gotta Go My Own Way but the other part of me wonders how poor Zac was able to do that with a straight face.
re: The 'I LOVE ZAC EFRON' Thread
 Aug 7 2007, 09:39:54 PM
LOL! Mateo I was just going to suggest you change your avatar! That picture is jaw dropping and I'm old enough to be that boy's older sister! (okay MUCH older sister)
re: Hairspray Gross
 Aug 6 2007, 11:03:56 PM
I tried to buy the soundtrack for my niece earlier this week and they were sold out at Walmart.
re: Hairspray Gross
 Aug 6 2007, 10:37:39 PM
YOWIE!! Another hot avatar, Mateo! Love it and the box office news. My family alone is responsible for a pretty big chunk of that.
re: TV Guide featuring High School Musical 2
 Aug 6 2007, 12:59:23 AM
Pftt! Now theatre snobbery is extended to the age of the patron and their motivation for going? As far as I am concerned, anything that keeps people going to shows is all right by me.
re: What's your favorite song from Hairspray Soundtrack?
 Jul 25 2007, 01:10:26 PM
Maybe because its new........."Come So Far" and I can't believe it but I like Zac's version of "It Takes Two". Matthew Morrison's is the best but for some reason I'm enjoying Zac's too.
re: Hairspray Reaction @ Your Theatre
 Jul 23 2007, 08:23:55 PM
I saw a 1:20 showing today. The theatre was about 2/3 full and the audience seemed to enjoy it. I'm seeing it in Texas and with the exception of the time I saw it at a pre screening down in Houston last week no one is clapping or dancing like I'm hearing about at other theatres. I find this so hard to believe because I really had to restrain myself.
re: HAIRSPRAY Questions answered here! (inevitable Spoilers)
 Jul 23 2007, 10:58:04 AM
"Do you promise to kiss at least one man on national television every time you win an award for the movie? "

"sure, the line starts on the left"

Well, I'm not a man but I want to get in that line! Maybe I can find someone to make me a prosthetic man suit? Hmm???

re: HAIRSPRAY at the Box Office...
 Jul 18 2007, 02:33:32 PM
I'm not a teen. {I only wish I were } but I plan on seeing this movie multiple times. I saw it Monday night and I have plans to see it again at the first showing on Friday and again on Sunday. Its wonderful. It makes my VERY happy and I like to be happy so I'm sure I'll be seeing it a few more times after that.
re: FULL Film Soundtrack of HAIRSPRAY -- Now available in stream audio!
 Jul 10 2007, 04:18:06 PM
LOL! Marc and Mateo! Don't be holding your breath for that video. Its bad enough that I'm dancing and singing while I'm driving kids around. If I try to throw videoing into the mix we might havw a problem!!

Mateo...I have a little Thank you for your blog" present for you!

re: FULL Film Soundtrack of HAIRSPRAY -- Now available in stream audio!
 Jul 10 2007, 10:56:40 AM
At the risk of being called names, I just want to say to Marc that I love the soundtrack as much or more than the OBC recording. I didn't think that was going to be possible. I especially love the new lyrics at the end of Welcome to the 6o's. Edna sounds SO happy. I drive a whole lot of carpool and the OBC recording has provided hours of entertainment for my passengers and me. Now we get to go see the movie and listen to the new soundtrack in the car. I'm not sucking up when I say THANK YO
re: I just got the soundtrack to HAIRSPRAY from ITUNES!
 Jul 10 2007, 10:50:19 AM
"Zac Efron sounds better than that guy they used to dub his voice in High School Musical. Wow, he's actually really good...I'm impressed. "

Yeah kinda makes you wonder WHY they dubbed his voice for HSM.

The soundtrack is awesome. Better than I had even hoped.

re: 'The New Girl in Town' from the HAIRSPRAY: Movie Musical!
 Jun 19 2007, 11:11:12 PM
Okay. Call me crazy. I enjoyed all three. But then I always enjoy listening to different versions of songs. That is one of the reasons I have been SO looking forward to this movie. A new take on an old favorite of mine. I don't want the songs to sound like the OBC recording. I think the vocals are just fine even darn good and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new musical arrangements.
re: Ladies Choice Music Video.
 Jun 7 2007, 05:33:52 PM
Oh sure. Zac is really hot and all but there is something about Marc's version.......
re: Early Hairspray Movie Review
 Jun 1 2007, 01:57:34 PM
Mateo,
I love the idea of a vinyl soundtrack. Its funny cuz I was just thinking about this yesterday. I was looking at the OBC cd and admiring the way its designed to look like a vinyl record and thought "I wonder what they will do with the movie soundtrack?"

re: HAIRSPRAY WELCOME TO THE 60S ENTIRE SCENE
 May 26 2007, 10:14:47 AM
Mateo...... I LOVED your previous avatar too. It was down right, Yummy!
re: HAIRSPRAY WELCOME TO THE 60S ENTIRE SCENE
 May 26 2007, 12:09:02 AM
Mateo...Your new avatar I have two words... Oh My!
re: 10-Minute Hairspray clip on MTV
 May 23 2007, 11:46:59 PM
Well there is some shooting going on, Mateo, and its me..... Oh shoot! I still can't hear the darn music. I'm keeping it clean but it could get ugly real soon.
re: 10-Minute Hairspray clip on MTV
 May 23 2007, 11:41:40 PM
No Julian. You are not. Its driving me crazy. I feel like a little old lady who is trying to hear . I'm always sticking my ear to the speaker and we have surround sound!! I know, Mateo. Its only temporary music but I'm anxious to actually hear the singing in a musical so shoot me.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You