Monday shows?

Lucifer
#1Monday shows?
Posted: 6/27/07 at 2:00am

So I looked up shows that are playing on Monday nights on Broadway... only a handful - any good suggestions? and does anyone know if TKTS has a lot of availability of tickets on Mondays? because I'd rather get cheap tickets

~ "No, I don't want to hurt you... I only want to KILL!!!!" -Bat Boy

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#2re: Monday shows?
Posted: 6/27/07 at 2:27am

AVENUE Q - A lot of availability, will also definitely be on TKTS, also there is a lottery 2 hours prior to curtain for front row tickets at $21.25 a piece, also check out BroadwayBox.com for a discount code.

RENT - A LOT of availability, will definitely be on TKTS, student tickets can be purchased in advance with an ID for $40 each, lottery 2 hours prior to curtain for 1st and 2nd row seats at $20 a piece, also check out BroadwayBox for a discount code.

SPRING AWAKENING - Unless you're a student and you show up at the box office when it opens at 10am, you won't be able to get cheap tickets to this show, not to mention that you would most likely have to wait on a cancellation line to get tickets and pay full price. This show has been almost sold out for the past few weeks since its Tony wins.

PHANTOM - Lots of availability, will definitely be on TKTS, check out BroadwayBox for a discount code.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Actinggbugg474
#2re: Monday shows?
Posted: 6/27/07 at 2:40am

Off-Broadway: Altar Boyz.

The street team will more than likely be in Times Square on Monday selling tickets for 40.00. I bought 4 this past Monday from them and we got 5th row center seats .. it was great.

Videos