Grey Gardens

Lori5
#1Grey Gardens
Posted: 7/17/07 at 4:41pm

Could someone tell me where the stage door is at the Walter Kerr? I have never been there before. I'm hopping a bus to see the show before it closes and was hoping to get my playbill signed.
Thank you!!

bwaygal1 Profile Photo
bwaygal1
#2re: Grey Gardens
Posted: 7/17/07 at 4:51pm

It's right outside the main entrance on the right. (not through the Crown Plaza-don't go towards it. It's the other way.)

"A birdcage I plan to hang. I'll get to that someday. A birdcage for a bird who flew away...Around the world." "Life is a cabaret old chum, only a cabaret old chum, and I love a cabaret!"-RIP Natasha Richardson-I was honored to have witnessed her performance as Sally Bowles.

Lori5
#2re: Grey Gardens
Posted: 7/17/07 at 5:12pm

Thank you so much! Do the actors always come out?

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#3re: Grey Gardens
Posted: 7/17/07 at 5:26pm

When I saw it MLW didn't come out but everyone else did.

Bubba2 Profile Photo
Bubba2
#4re: Grey Gardens
Posted: 7/17/07 at 5:26pm

If you are facing the theatre, it's on the left and it's marked. The actors do come out of that door. I think MLW leaves out the back way.

Hi there.
Updated On: 7/17/07 at 05:26 PM

bwaygal1 Profile Photo
bwaygal1
#5re: Grey Gardens
Posted: 7/17/07 at 5:41pm

Mary Louise and John McMartin haven't come out when I've been there. Everyone else does.

"A birdcage I plan to hang. I'll get to that someday. A birdcage for a bird who flew away...Around the world." "Life is a cabaret old chum, only a cabaret old chum, and I love a cabaret!"-RIP Natasha Richardson-I was honored to have witnessed her performance as Sally Bowles.

Videos