pixeltracker

Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie

nomdeplume
#1Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
Posted: 7/23/07 at 1:28pm

And now he's in Pajama Game as Sid with Kate Baldwin as Babe!

How many leading roles has he done in the past couple years? Seems like a lot... Wasn't he just Curly in Oklahoma with Kelli O'Hara?

St. Louis is in for some fine singing and acting!

Will Chase in Pajama Game at St.Louis Muny Updated On: 7/23/07 at 01:28 PM

sarab Profile Photo
sarab
#2re: Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
Posted: 7/23/07 at 3:43pm

Thanks so much for posting! I am SO excited to see the show tonight! Will is such an amazing actor, and just a really nice guy.

"St. Louis is in for some fine singing and acting!"

You sound as if you are in the show?

Below is a website of a lot of Will's credits. Yes, he did do Oklahoma last month will Kelli, and he said he had a great time.

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Star_File.aspx?ci=32640

Follow your bliss! I love Will Chase! I love Lisa Brescia! I love Stephanie J. Block!

nomdeplume
#2re: Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
Posted: 7/23/07 at 5:39pm

I'm not in the show; I'm in NYC.

I just think he's talented and a great singer and I saw him perform in Miss Saigon, (the forgettable) High Fidelity and (the odd) Lennon. I would have loved to have seen him and Kelli perform Oklahoma!

Have a great time at the show and tell us all the scoop!

sarab Profile Photo
sarab
#3re: Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
Posted: 7/23/07 at 6:00pm

Thank you! I will definitely post!

Follow your bliss! I love Will Chase! I love Lisa Brescia! I love Stephanie J. Block!

sarab Profile Photo
sarab
#4re: Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
Posted: 7/24/07 at 2:04am

I saw Will in Pajama Game tonight and he was absolutely AMAZING! He is such a talented actor, and he was spot on with everything. The whole show was fantastic and everyone in it was wonderful!

Steam Heat2 Profile Photo
Steam Heat2
#5re: Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
Posted: 7/26/07 at 2:16am

I saw the show tonight and thought it was AMAZING also. After being in the show earlier this year it was great getting a chance to finally see the show. I am also seeing it again on Sunday and am so excited again!!!!!

Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I don't know... I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me... that's the opposite of the point I'm trying to make.

sarab Profile Photo
sarab
#6re: Will Chase is a Busy Bee in St. Louie
Posted: 7/26/07 at 9:25am

I am so glad you liked it Steam Heat2! It definitely is a GREAT show!

Videos