BWW Help

Lm4dham05
#1BWW Help
Posted: 7/25/07 at 2:41pm

I've sent an e-mail about this to BWW and got no response and again last week i send another one but again have yet to get a response. So i figured i'd post the question up here and see if any of you know the answer.

I signed up and for some reason it didn't take. I don't know why. So I signed up a second time and that one finally took. And when I went to upload a photo and add the rest of my info it showed that I have two profiles. So my question is How do i delete one of them??

Thanks for the help!!

retrogirl44 Profile Photo
retrogirl44
#2re: BWW Help
Posted: 7/25/07 at 7:43pm

have no idea, but let me know if you find out. Same problem, however, I only Log In with one e-mail and password. That's the one I use all the time. Good luck.

Lm4dham05
#2re: BWW Help
Posted: 7/26/07 at 2:29pm

I do too which would make sense. The problem is which i have found that if i stay logged in and i leave my desk at work and i come back like an hr later its under the other name. So i don't get why it does that. If i get a response i'll let ya know.

Gothampc
#3re: BWW Help
Posted: 7/26/07 at 2:41pm

One of the things that you'll learn about BWW is that nobody is minding the store.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Videos