pixeltracker

Who should play Eve Harrington opposite Christine Ebersole's Margo Channing?- Page 3

Who should play Eve Harrington opposite Christine Ebersole's Margo Channing?

PersonofInterest Profile Photo
PersonofInterest
#50re: Who should play Eve Harrington opposite Christine Ebersole's Margo Chan
Posted: 8/6/07 at 8:38pm

Laura Bell would be perfect CurtainPullDowner!! But, of course, she is still unavailable. Unles by some miracle they close Blonde!!

I tend to despise Anne Hathaway on film, but I actually think she'd be a really good choice. They could go divers and use someone like Nikki James!!!

(I just want to see Nikki do MORE!!)

ahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
#51re: Who should play Eve Harrington opposite Christine Ebersole's Margo Chan
Posted: 8/6/07 at 11:17pm

I kind of agree with Ray. Although I *adore* Ebersole, I don't think she's going to work as Margo. Though, if I was able to, I'd still see this show in a heartbeat.

Even though I'm not a fan of hers, I think Betty Buckley would be genius as Margo.

Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#52re: Who should play Eve Harrington opposite Christine Ebersole's Margo Chan
Posted: 8/6/07 at 11:19pm

Maggie Gyllenhaal as Eve.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Heybeenfood Profile Photo
Heybeenfood