pixeltracker

Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?

Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?

ChiSquared62
#1Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
Posted: 8/6/07 at 6:38pm

Well, the title explains it all. Does anyone know if Kate Loprest has gone on in the Drowsy Chaperone yet? She's a vacation swing, and covers the roles of Kitty, Janet and various ensemble tracks. If you ever have a chance to see her perform, you're in for a treat. She's incredibly talented and one of the sweetest performers I've ever met. Thanks in advance!

Default = the beautiful and talented Leisha Hailey

cyril2
#2re: Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
Posted: 8/13/07 at 8:13pm

She was on in Drowsy the last two weeks in july according to some friends of mine who know her from U of Michigan and followed her in Wicked in Chicago. I think she's doing a movie now. She'll do great. loads of talent.

ChiSquared62
#2re: Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
Posted: 8/14/07 at 2:24am

Thank you so much for the info. I'm a fan of hers from Wicked: Chicago, also. A friend and I also run her fansite, but that's a different story. :) Seeing her on the big screen would pretty much make my life - she has a bright future ahead of her.

Default = the beautiful and talented Leisha Hailey

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#3re: Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 10:27am

Is she still there? I saw her first performance ever in Wicked. My cousin actually has the same voice teacher as she had.

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

Yankeefan007
#4re: Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 10:35am

She's actually in Xanadu now, I believe.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#5re: Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 10:50am

She's a swing in Xanadu now, and on this whole week in Patti Murin's roles because Murin is on for Kerry Butler.

I saw her as Glinda in the Chicago Wicked, and she was FANTASTIC. One of my favorite Glindas.

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#6re: Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 11:14am

She defentally was one of my favorite glinda's also.

EDIT - Sorry, didn't see the other thread.

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
Updated On: 12/8/07 at 11:14 AM

Videos