News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ChiSquared62

ChiSquared62 Profile Photo
Member Name: ChiSquared62
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
 Jul 14 2009, 11:13:59 PM
I have to say that both Mel and bubbleblonde don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. What are you, 12? First of all, Jenny is not arrogant in the least. She is very friendly, especially to her fans. And, no, being shy and/or quiet does not make you "arrogant" or "bitchy". I also love how you're making comments on Jenny's voice, yet where are examples of your "talent"? She 100% deserves to be on Broadway, and she has immense talent. Oh, yeah, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't sit around on
Debbie Does Dallas Sheet Music
 May 4 2009, 10:54:42 PM
Hey BWWers!

Before someone tells me that this should be posted on the OT or Student Board, I put this thread here because the B'way Board gets more traffic than the other ones. I'm looking for sheet music to "God Must Love A Fool" from Debbie Does Dallas and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I already contacted Michael Lavine and he only has a lead sheet - I'm looking for the full music so I can use it for auditions etc. If anyone knows where I can get a copy, please let me know. It doe

re: Wicked Second National Tour Review 3/8
 Mar 11 2009, 12:55:17 AM
bt2, you should be excited to see the understudies, as am I! Michelle (London...u/s Glinda) is the sh!t.
re: Matt Morrison and Lea Michele to star in new FOX show GLEE
 Feb 26 2009, 05:14:50 PM
Even though I agree that it looks like a big cheesy mess, I'll be watching it exclusively for Jayma Mays. (I did the same thing for Paul Blart: Mall Cop...)
Summer Theatre Programs in Chicago
 Feb 25 2009, 08:44:40 PM
I'm looking for either an acting or musical theatre program in Chicago or the surrounding suburbs to participate in this summer, and I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any that I should check out. I'm 18 and next year I'll be a freshman in college, so please nothing that has an age limit of 17. =] And, before I get snarky responses about moving this to the Chicago board, yes, I'm aware this is on the Broadway board - I put it here because the other boards don't get nearly as much traffic
re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
 Aug 26 2008, 09:40:50 PM
Congrats, Kate! I'm happy for her...and I would be there in an instant, but, alas, I live in WI. Oh, and ILuvYou...go play marbles on the freeway. Thanks.
re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)
 Jun 16 2008, 12:46:14 AM
First time posting on the 'Du Crew thread, so it's a little intimidating, but I have to say - Xanadu absolutely rocked it tonight! Seeing them perform made me even more excited to see the show (just got my tickets for July 2). I thought their performance was the best of the lot (though I did love Sierra's performance as well...so sue me). I was definitely rooting for it to win Best Musical (and for Kerry, too, of course)...and I might've shouted something like "F**K" when In the Heights won.
re: Leading Actress in a Musical!
 Jun 16 2008, 12:37:35 AM
I was rooting for Kerry...and how adorable was she when the camera panned to her for the nominations? In my opinion, she deserved it a lot more than Patti did. Patti is completely overrated, again IMO. *ducks rotten tomatoes* I did not like her performance tonight, either - her enunciation drives me up the wall. And I really don't get why everyone worships her...
re: Congratulations Tony Award Winner Laura Benanti
 Jun 16 2008, 12:27:39 AM
SO happy she won tonight - I was cheering for her on my couch. I loved her dress, too...it was sparkly. =]
Most Talented Women on Broadway
 Jun 15 2008, 01:39:56 PM
Andrewcomp, that made me laugh. I have to agree, though - she has some really nice boobs.
re: Your favorite Elphaba....
 Jun 15 2008, 01:33:46 PM
Hands down, Jenny DiNoia. Why she's still a standby is beyond me. Murney comes in close second, though - her low notes are heaven! <3
re: Not Nominated at The Tonys
 Jun 12 2008, 01:23:07 PM
Sierra Boggess (Love her)
Leigh Ann Larkin (From what I've "seen" of her, she's brilliant)
Cheyenne Jackson

Also, Cry-Baby being nominated? What the heck were they thinking?!

re: Jennifer DiNoia will be standby as Elphaba in LA Wicked.
 Nov 4 2007, 01:08:06 AM
Jenny will be going on November 6-11, because the principle Elphaba has a vacation. I would HIGHLY recommend that you go specifically to see her - I haven't seen her as Elphaba yet, but I saw her in the B.R.A.T.S. (now B.R.A.T.T. CAMP) reading over the summer and she blew me away. She has such a HUGE voice, and really is a joy to talk to at the stage door as well.
re: Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
 Aug 14 2007, 02:24:35 AM
Thank you so much for the info. I'm a fan of hers from Wicked: Chicago, also. A friend and I also run her fansite, but that's a different story. :) Seeing her on the big screen would pretty much make my life - she has a bright future ahead of her.
Constantine as Emmett!!!!!!
 Aug 11 2007, 03:11:05 PM
I love Kristen Bell (especially in Reefer Madness!) but I'm putting my vote in for Annaleigh to be bumped up when Laura Bell leaves!

P.S. And a big, huge NO for Constantine as Emmett...great lyrics there, cutie. :)

Kate Loprest: Has she gone on in Drowsy?
 Aug 6 2007, 06:38:32 PM
Well, the title explains it all. Does anyone know if Kate Loprest has gone on in the Drowsy Chaperone yet? She's a vacation swing, and covers the roles of Kitty, Janet and various ensemble tracks. If you ever have a chance to see her perform, you're in for a treat. She's incredibly talented and one of the sweetest performers I've ever met. Thanks in advance!
re: Misheard Lyrics That Have Left You Puzzled
 Jul 10 2007, 06:37:39 PM
I just thought of two more:

"Our lips are sealed" = "I love Cecile"
"We go jet airliner" = "We go to jail in a line up"

re: Misheard Lyrics That Have Left You Puzzled
 Jul 9 2007, 11:14:56 PM
In "All That Jazz", I always thought the line "She's gonna shimmy 'til her garters break" was "She's gonna shimmy 'til her DAUGHTERS break"...no, it didn't make sense to me either.
re: Who'd you like to see....
 Jul 2 2007, 10:58:52 PM
I agree with whoever said Julia Murney.

Also:
Annaleigh Ashford
Kate Loprest
John Gallagher Jr

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You