pixeltracker

Anyone in Washington, DC Area: Free Ticket to West Side Story at Wolftrap on Thursday, August 30

Anyone in Washington, DC Area: Free Ticket to West Side Story at Wolftrap on Thursday, August 30

Capt_Fluellen Profile Photo
Capt_Fluellen
#1Anyone in Washington, DC Area: Free Ticket to West Side Story at Wolftrap on Thursday, August 30
Posted: 8/20/07 at 9:37am

Yeah, I know it probably would be better to post this on the Washington, DC Board, but it doesn't seem to get that much activity and I don't want the ticket to go to waste.

So, I have a ticket to West Side Story at the Filene Center at Wolftrap that I can no longer use. It is for Thursday, August 30th at 8 PM. Great seat - Front Orchestra, Row G, Seat 26.

If anyone is interested, they can have it for free. Just PM me and let me know. I'm not in the DC area, so I'll have to mail it to you.

Capt_Fluellen Profile Photo
Capt_Fluellen
#2re: Anyone in Washington, DC Area: Free Ticket to West Side Story at Wolftrap on Thursday, August 30
Posted: 8/20/07 at 9:49am

Wow, that was fast. Sorry, but someone has already asked for the ticket.

Timmer
#2re: Anyone in Washington, DC Area: Free Ticket to West Side Story at Wolftrap on Thursday, August 30
Posted: 8/20/07 at 3:28pm

Hey, Capt_Fluellen, have you ever seen Shakespeare's Skum? Their parodies of The Bard are briliant!

Timmer
#3re: Anyone in Washington, DC Area: Free Ticket to West Side Story at Wolftrap on Thursday, August 30
Posted: 8/20/07 at 3:28pm

Hey, Capt_Fluellen, have you ever seen Shakespeare's Skum? Their parodies of The Bard are briliant!

Videos