pixeltracker

Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s- Page 2

Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#25Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s
Posted: 11/4/07 at 6:11pm

Nice pics .. thanks Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s

When were those photos taken? It seems liked I missed Ben Affleck last week! Is he there almost everyday? picking up Jenn Garner...

and also I have noticed that it seems like all stars use black SUV (Claire Danes, Megan Mullaly, Rosie Perez & Jenn Garner) Is that by any way provided by the Producers of the shows? same with their bodyguards? I was just wonderin'

J*

Updated On: 11/4/07 at 06:11 PM

StageFan2 Profile Photo
StageFan2
#26Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s
Posted: 11/4/07 at 8:48pm

Thanks so much J* - Your review is wonderful and as always your pic are great and appreciated. Cyrano is one of my all-time favorites and I'm hoping to get to the city to see it. In the meantime, Ill keep reading the reviews on BWW and looking at your pictures. Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s

being.jeremiah
#27Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s
Posted: 11/5/07 at 1:28am

"and also I have noticed that it seems like all stars use black SUV (Claire Danes, Megan Mullaly, Rosie Perez & Jenn Garner) Is that by any way provided by the Producers of the shows? same with their bodyguards? I was just wonderin"

I think it depends what's on their contracts. But mostly, yes, I suppose.

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#28Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s
Posted: 11/5/07 at 1:00pm

The car service is part of their contracts and they are also used for lesser known stars i.e. 4 principals of Jersey Boys, Norbert Leo Butz (during DRS), etc.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

suzycat Profile Photo
suzycat
#29Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on Cyrano de Bergerac (on critics' matinee & with s
Posted: 11/11/07 at 10:16am

I saw the matinee last Wednesday and Jennifer Garner was such a sweetheart! She signed for everyone and then went back inside, but came out about 10 minutes later holding baby Violet and got into her SUV. The whole crowed "aw"ed - the baby was so cute.