Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady

Born2cthelightsofbway Profile Photo
Born2cthelightsofbway
#1Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady
Posted: 10/29/07 at 7:58pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone know if Lisa O'Hare (of My Fair Lady, Mary Poppins) had a website. I tried searching but I couldn't find one. Thanks

"You alone can make my song take flight, it's over now, the Music of the Night!!!!!"

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#2re: Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady
Posted: 10/29/07 at 11:03pm

Does anyone know which performances on the tour are being performed by the alternate?

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

sparrman
#2re: Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady
Posted: 10/29/07 at 11:49pm

It seems to vary, though I'd bet your chances of catching her on a two-show day are 50/50.

murron Profile Photo
murron
#3re: Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady
Posted: 10/30/07 at 4:07am

Don't think she has one

The Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
#4re: Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady
Posted: 10/30/07 at 9:14am

http://www.myfairladythemusical.com/

I don't have my Playbill on hand, but if I remember right Dana DeLisa (alternate) goes on Sat. Mat. and Sun. Eve. unless otherwise noted.

This is an excellent show. Go see it!

9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State

commasplice
#5re: Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady
Posted: 10/30/07 at 9:31am

I saw a Sunday matinee of the tour (two-show day) and I saw DeLisa. I really enjoyed her performance, even though the show itself did nothing for me (but I'm not a My Fair Lady fan. I saw the tour for a class.).

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#6re: Lisa O'Hare- My Fair Lady
Posted: 10/30/07 at 10:59am

Thanks everybody for the info on Lisa O'Hare's schedule. It seems odd that there's no set pattern -- makes it a little hard to buy tickets!

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

Videos