pixeltracker

Erin Dilly on "The Return of Jezebel James" tonight.

Erin Dilly on "The Return of Jezebel James" tonight.

jennafan
#1Erin Dilly on "The Return of Jezebel James" tonight.
Posted: 3/21/08 at 7:19pm

I know this was posted on the off-topics board, but I thought I'd mention it here as well.

Erin Dilly (Chitty Chitty...) will be on tonight's episode of The Return of Jezebel James. I think it comes on at 8:30.

I'm a huge fan of hers.

GretchaSketh
#2re: Erin Dilly on 'The Return of Jezebel James' tonight.
Posted: 3/21/08 at 7:48pm

Very excited to see Erin tonight in the show:) Can't wait to see The Gershwin's An American in Paris and see her back on the stage!

What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to be myself. To be performing at the Hollywood Bowl and to have an audience there just to see me, as Stephanie. They are there because they like what I do as a singer, an artist and a person (the last being the most important). I enjoy escaping and portraying other characters, but to be accepted and wanted as yourself... that's amazing! --Stephanie J. Block Just one of the many reasons I admire and respect Stephanie!!

jennafan
#2re: Erin Dilly on 'The Return of Jezebel James' tonight.
Posted: 3/21/08 at 8:21pm

I can't wait to see her on the stage again either!

GretchaSketh
#3re: Erin Dilly on 'The Return of Jezebel James' tonight.
Posted: 3/21/08 at 9:02pm

very short guest appearance but loved the accent:p

What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to be myself. To be performing at the Hollywood Bowl and to have an audience there just to see me, as Stephanie. They are there because they like what I do as a singer, an artist and a person (the last being the most important). I enjoy escaping and portraying other characters, but to be accepted and wanted as yourself... that's amazing! --Stephanie J. Block Just one of the many reasons I admire and respect Stephanie!!

Videos