News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GretchaSketh

GretchaSketh Profile Photo
Member Name: GretchaSketh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mystery pandemic video
 Sep 22 2021, 12:11:41 AM
THANK YOU! This is it! I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out what it was.
Mystery pandemic video
 Sep 22 2021, 12:00:20 AM
I know I saw a video during the (later) pandemic of a show performing a song outside their theatre. It was beautifully shot. I thought it was Come From Away but I cant find it. Did I make this up? Help!
Frozen Leads
 Jan 17 2020, 07:38:29 PM

Thank you for the idea. Looks like I'll be seeing Alyssa Fox (who I'm sure is wonderful).

Frozen Leads
 Jan 7 2020, 10:00:13 PM

Thank you!  That's good to know.  I love to see Patti in the role since I haven't seen her yet but I also loved Aisha so I wouldn't be disappointed if I saw her again.

Frozen Leads
 Jan 7 2020, 09:26:57 PM

I am taking my son to see Frozen later this month (his first broadway show) and while I love seeing understudies I'd like to see this show with Caissie and Patti since I saw Aisha last time.  But every time I see photo ops of the show with celebrities lately both ladies aren't in.  Are they often out or do they not do certain shows?  We are seeing a Friday night show.  Just curious. Thanks!

re: Erin Dilly on 'The Return of Jezebel James' tonight.
 Mar 21 2008, 09:02:19 PM
very short guest appearance but loved the accent:p
re: Erin Dilly on 'The Return of Jezebel James' tonight.
 Mar 21 2008, 07:48:55 PM
Very excited to see Erin tonight in the show:) Can't wait to see The Gershwin's An American in Paris and see her back on the stage!
Erin Dilly to guest star on All My Children
 Apr 22 2007, 12:26:09 PM
Erin Dilly will make an appearance in 4 episodes on All My Children this week (April 24th - 30th). Be sure to check it out.

re: Best Elphaba
 Apr 5 2007, 03:52:03 PM
Block
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Jan 1 2007, 04:30:47 PM
That is HILARIOUS!!!! The pillows are there too:p Gotta love Felicia!
re: NEW GLINDA STANDBY ON BWAY!
 Dec 31 2006, 09:57:51 PM
Katie is still in the show! She's not leaving any time soon!

Lindsay is the new understudy NOT standby!

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Dec 31 2006, 09:43:17 PM
Thank you for your contribution to this wonderful show! It was so great to be sitting up front today and to hear the audience responses to the show! A Wonderful memory!
re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
 Dec 31 2006, 08:53:57 AM
There is a reason they are outside...so they get front row. and rightfully!
Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
 Dec 31 2006, 08:31:59 AM
I have two extra tickets for today's show at 3. The seats are J107 and K107. I bought them for $76.75 but I am willing to negotiate price. Please PM me if you are interested.
re: Mary Poppins on The View NOW!!!!
 Dec 9 2006, 02:13:41 PM
would you really say that debra monks role is a LEADING role? I didn't feel that when I saw the show.
re: GYPSY OF THE YEAR .... SKIT by SKIT
 Dec 5 2006, 10:05:13 PM
YES the Pocohontas song was the same one online. and YES it was the same girl who sang it.
re: Pirate Queen Part III (my PM)
 Dec 3 2006, 09:42:06 AM
I couldn't agree more. The second time I saw it was when it stuck for me. I wasn't so focused on the story and could focus more on the lyics and the music and other details.

Unfortunately the average theatre goer does not see a single show more than once. They've gotta make those songs stick the first time!

re: Pirate Queen Part III (my PM)
 Nov 30 2006, 01:11:07 AM
I believe i sat next to you during the second half of the show.

I agree with so much of what you said. I think they have some work to do to tighten it up but what show doesn't after their out of town try out? I think that stephanie truly commands the stage. You can feel her passion as the character. I really enjoyed the show...the music, the actors, the set. All of it!

re: MACY Parade Broadway Offerings: BORING!
 Nov 8 2006, 02:51:47 PM
I wonder which cast of the grinch will perform! Or if they will have all the kids perform and modify it so they all can!

I wish Wedding Singer was performing as well but they probably figured since it's closing there is no reason to boost sales...although Chitty performed last year and they already knew they were closing. So I don't know.

1 opening night Les Mis ticket...
 Nov 8 2006, 01:18:23 AM
I have one ticket (in the mezz) for Les Mis's opening night on thursday that I can't use. If anyone would like to buy it from me please PM me. I'm asking for the same price that I bought it for ($36).

Please PM me if you're interested.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You