pixeltracker

Special HALF-PRICE Tix for SAVED! -- May 11 Only!

Special HALF-PRICE Tix for SAVED! -- May 11 Only!

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#1Special HALF-PRICE Tix for SAVED! -- May 11 Only!
Posted: 5/6/08 at 7:16pm

A limited number of $35 (reg. $70) tickets are available for the 2:30 & 7:30 pm performances of SAVED on Sunday, May 11!

This exclusive, one time only offer is valid for the May 11 performances only—so order today for the best choice of seats*!

To purchase tickets, call Ticket Central at (212) 279-4200 (Noon-8pm daily) and mention code PHMD or purchase online at www.playwrightshorizons.org using code PHMD.

(*Seats will be available day of show on a walk-up basis with code, subject to availability and prior sale. Limit 4 tickets per order.)

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2re: Special HALF-PRICE Tix for SAVED! -- May 11 Only!
Posted: 5/6/08 at 8:10pm

Yeah, but that's a holiday. I wish they'd done it for a "regular" day.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

jellybean928
#2re: Special HALF-PRICE Tix for SAVED! -- May 11 Only!
Posted: 5/6/08 at 8:39pm

I have still have a May 11th 7:30 ticket if anyone's interested. PM me asap, thanks!

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#3re: Special HALF-PRICE Tix for SAVED! -- May 11 Only!
Posted: 5/6/08 at 10:17pm

Thanks for the heads-up!

I wonder if its very trafficky on Mother's Day in NYC? I dont wanna commute for this and I will be late for the show! re: Special HALF-PRICE Tix for SAVED! -- May 11 Only!

J*