pixeltracker

Another Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening Topic, LOL

Another Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening Topic, LOL

Sebastianswain
#1Another Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening Topic, LOL
Posted: 5/26/08 at 12:09pm

Wow, again, posting has been quite hectic! All I'll say is BroadwayWorld.com was running appallingly slowly and thus multiples of this topic were accidently made... but, yes, please keep the reviews of Kyle and Alexandra coming!
Updated On: 5/26/08 at 12:09 PM

RatherBeSailing Profile Photo
RatherBeSailing
#2re: Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening
Posted: 5/26/08 at 12:16pm

I saw the show on Saturday...Kyle did a really nice job. It was his second time performing the part in front of a live audience. Met him after and he was so so sweet and he talked to me for a while. He was very invested in the role and I was actually pleasantly surprised. Kyle and Alexandra Socha did have a really nice chemistry. I thought she did a really nice job as well. What I liked about her more than Lea Michele is she seemed and looked more innocent. Maybe its because she is actually younger than Lea Michele. But I thought both of them were great.

snl89
#2re: Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening
Posted: 5/26/08 at 12:29pm

^I'm really glad to hear the good reports! re: Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening

and yes, please, anyone who's seen the show since Lea and Groff left, please keep the reviews comin'! I'm very interested to read them!

hopefully I shall get a chance to see the show over the summer- REALLY excited about Kyle :) (and exited to meet him at the stagedoor too because he had been touring with Hanson, which should make for VERY fun conversation for me! hehe)

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

Videos