sondheimfan2
#25re: How is Chicago?
Posted: 8/3/08 at 7:48pm

bump

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#26re: How is Chicago?
Posted: 8/3/08 at 11:24pm

I understood all the joking. I just found it funny that on a Broadway message board I had to point out that I was talking about Chicago the musical and not the city.

The reason why I was asking about it is because I honestly don't remember anything of the musical itself. I know normally one would say that if you don't remember anything of the show you saw then the show must not have been very good. However, I do remember the day that I saw the show very well. I do remember that I was painting and building sets for my school play prior to seeing the show and that I was VERY tired from that and that got in the way of me enjoying Chicago.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there supposed to be someone from Danity Kane or some female pop group, who delayed/didn't go into the show because she injured herself?

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

Dollypop
#27re: How is Chicago?
Posted: 8/3/08 at 11:30pm

Winston's depth of thinking and incisive logic makes me glad he's chosen thinking for a profession.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)