pixeltracker

Wharton Center in East Lansing Michigan

Wharton Center in East Lansing Michigan

brandontwin2 Profile Photo
brandontwin2
#1Wharton Center in East Lansing Michigan
Posted: 8/14/08 at 3:22pm

I am not sure which board to ask this on, but I'm hoping to find somebody who has seen a few shows at Wharton Center. I recently purchased four tickets for Legally Blonde the tour and I was wondering if anybody could tell me if these locations are limited viewing or if I should exchange them.
I got...
Row CC Seat 36 (left side near the end)
Row D Seats 1,2 (right side end)
Row E Seat 14 (near the middle area)

I recently saw Wicked there but it was in the front row. If anybody could help me that would be amazing, thank you!

Kate-Monster
#2re: Wharton Center in East Lansing Michigan
Posted: 8/18/08 at 12:58am

Hi, I've seen a number of shows at Wharton. Without looking at the seating map, my best advice is to sit as close as possible to the center. The rows are long, and not steeply curved, so the ends of the rows are not the best seats. You need to be at least 1/3 of the way in to have a decent view. I would definitely go a few rows further back to be closer to the center. Hope that helps.

"Hello. How are we today? I'm feeling a little blue myself. You know, a little anxious for no particular reason, a little sad that I should feel anxious at this age, you know, a little self-concious anxiety resulting in non-specific sadness: a state that I call 'blue'." --The Drowsy Chaperone

Becky2 Profile Photo
Becky2
#2re: Wharton Center in East Lansing Michigan
Posted: 8/18/08 at 10:46am

I agree, get tickets more toward the center. The last time I was there I was in seat 29 in row B, and those were excellent seats.

Videos