pixeltracker

Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!

Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!

dmp3
#1Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
Posted: 11/1/08 at 6:25pm

ATTENTION NATALIE TORO FANS! After a long wait, our beloved diva Ms. Natalie Toro (currently starring on Broadway in A Tale of Two Cities) is releasing her new self-titled solo CD. This Broadway themed CD has Natalie doing some AMAZING new arrangements to songs that we all know and love. From show stopping belting tunes to heartbreaking ballads, this CD has it all. Her one of a kind voice conveys the emotion and intimacy and makes you feel as if she was singing right in front of you.

Natalie is inviting all of her fans to her CD release party where she will perform LIVE some of the tracks from this INCREDIBLE new CD. The CD will be available for purchase for the first time at this special evening.

Please join her at the Canal Room 285 West Broadway for this exclusive night on November 23rd at 7:30 PM. There will be NO COVER CHARGE for this spectacular night and the first 50 people receive a free drink!

Natalie herself will be signing CD’s. Mark Sunday November 23rd on your calendar and come share this evening with Natalie. SEE YOU THERE!!!

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#2re: Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
Posted: 11/1/08 at 6:38pm

Love her !!! She is such a sweetheart ! And "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" is on the CD. YES !!!!!!!!

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#2re: Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
Posted: 11/1/08 at 6:40pm

Ooh, she's great... but I misread the thread title as "Tale of 2 Cities CD Release Party" and got VERY excited. When I realized it wasn't the cast recording, I couldn't help but feel a teeny bit disappointed.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

Erin1980 Profile Photo
Erin1980
#3re: Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
Posted: 11/2/08 at 2:08am

Ugh.

It's a damn fine day to tell the truth!

CyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
#4re: Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
Posted: 11/2/08 at 4:27am

I remember the BWW video a while ago where Natalie Toro and Sutton Foster sang together and was wondering when the CD would finally be released. Thanks for the heads up!

kooky
#5re: Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
Posted: 11/2/08 at 12:09pm

Good Luck Natalie, Can't wait to hear the new CD !

Robert Taylor Profile Photo
Robert Taylor
#6re: Tale of 2 Cities: NATALIE TORO CD RELEASE PARTY!!!
Posted: 11/2/08 at 12:12pm

Oh, I wish I could go. She was so phenomenal in ToTC.

Videos