pixeltracker

Marty Thomas (Xanadu, Wicked) and Danny Calvert (The Altar Boyz) at the Duplex Friday night, 1/16

Marty Thomas (Xanadu, Wicked) and Danny Calvert (The Altar Boyz) at the Duplex Friday night, 1/16

martythomasnyc
#1Marty Thomas (Xanadu, Wicked) and Danny Calvert (The Altar Boyz) at the Duplex Friday night, 1/16
Posted: 1/15/09 at 3:45am

Hey guys! I'll be hosting Mostly Sondheim, a musical theater open mic night at the Duplex with Danny Calvert (Altar Boyz). Danny and I are great friends, and love singing together, it's going to be such a fun night. It starts at 11 PM, and we'll be singing until 4 AM. Brian J. Nash is on piano, there is no cover charge, but there is a 2 drink minimum. It's a great opportunity to try out audition material in front of people, and network with other actors. Don't miss it! :). Marty

61 Christopher Street at 7th avenue in the upstairs theater
11-4 No Cover Charge
Mostly Sondheim at the Duplex
www.martythomas.com

www.martythomas.com www.myspace.com/martythomas www.cdbaby.com/martythomas www.myspace.com/themostlysondheim

jaso937
#4re: Marty Thomas (Xanadu, Wicked) and Danny Calvert (The Altar Boyz) at the Duplex Friday night, 1/16
Posted: 1/15/09 at 8:05am

YAY this sounds AMAHZING! Im really excited for it!

mgcproductions Profile Photo
mgcproductions
#6re: Marty Thomas (Xanadu, Wicked) and Danny Calvert (The Altar Boyz) at the
Posted: 1/15/09 at 1:28pm

bravo marty! keep up the good work :)

matthius202
#17re: Marty Thomas (Xanadu, Wicked) and Danny Calvert (The Altar Boyz) at the
Posted: 1/15/09 at 2:20pm

Wish I could be there, Marty. :)

"Be not like dumb, driven cattle. Be a hero in the strife." A Psalm of Life...Walt Whitman

broadwayjim42
#20danny thoma and marty robbins sing cowboy hits at maria's crisis
Posted: 1/15/09 at 2:38pm

Wish I could be there too...just a week too late.

Videos