Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#1Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/8/09 at 6:10pm

VERY exciting !!!

bwaybabe2
#2re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/10/09 at 3:09am

I know. He had my regular votes on AI until he was ousted. Well, him and Bo. But I still feel America got it right with Carrie.
Most likely he'll sing "My Funny Valentine", don't you think?
Nice to see he's also starring in ROA as well. He seems to be a really nice, grounded and family guy.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/10/09 at 12:15pm

James will have two guests on Friday night - Constantine and Morgan James who was, I believe, part of the canceled Godspell cast. Let's not push her aside to boost up the AI guy.

Personally, I think Friday the 13th is the perfect night for Constantine to be there because I find him kinda creepy.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

bwaybabe2
#3re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/12/09 at 6:08am

Not at all, Eris. I didn't know much about Morgan, but after reviewing her credentials, I am rather impressed (especially with "Mass"). I think she's been announced for a while now, and this is the first of Constantine, so I think that's why Testing brought it up.
Oh, I'm not sure what you find "creepy" about him...was it maybe the picture posted in James' blog (the one with street background)? Constantine has a very definite physical appearance, but I don't find him creepy at all, actually somewhat attractive. Updated On: 2/12/09 at 06:08 AM

Erin1980 Profile Photo
Erin1980
#4re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/12/09 at 7:54am

Yep. Creepy.

It's a damn fine day to tell the truth!

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#5re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/12/09 at 8:36am

It has nothing to do with the picture. I just don't understand the hoopla surrounding him. I find he comes off as creepy and arrogant.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#6re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/13/09 at 12:25pm

I wonder who the other guests are for the rest of the weekend. There are three concerts this weekend and only tonight's guests have been announced. According to his blog there are more guests to be announced. But there concerts are tomorrow and Sunday. Surely, it's time for an announcement.

On Friday, February 6 James wrote:

"On the show front, I've solidified three more guests (four actually as one is a couple). I'll announce them soon as the press release goes out."

This was after Morgan James was announced so she's not one of the four. This was prior to Constantine being announced so one of the names is him. So who are the other three?

Updated On: 2/13/09 at 12:25 PM

Testing1232
#7re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/14/09 at 12:15am

Just home from the show, and all I can say is ... Watch out for Morgan James !!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable vocal range, and absolutely stunning !!!

Only thing I will say about Constantine is that he sounded fine.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#8re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/14/09 at 12:33am

lol@Constantine comment

Any word on who will be there with him tomorrow and Sunday?

ifuweregay93
#9re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/14/09 at 12:38am

Miley Cyrus tomorrow and Jamie Lynn Spears on Sunday.

Testing1232
#10re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/14/09 at 12:48am

He didnt mention anyone tonight (as far as the guests for Sat & Sunday)

He did mention that, most likely, the show will be extending thru March at "Sardi's", and he mentioned a number of the castmembers for "1776" at the Papermill- (begins in April)

Testing1232
#11re: Constantine Maroulis Barbour Special Guest 2/13
Posted: 2/14/09 at 2:42pm

Tonight's guests:

Lee Roy Reams and Tim Shew. (might be others as well)

Videos