9 to 5- My thoughts

BroadwayBoy2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBoy2
#19 to 5- My thoughts
Posted: 5/20/09 at 12:32am

Sorry that I did not post these when I saw the show, I'm just getting around to it now.

I must say I was HIGHLY disappointed with this show. I felt like I could have saved a bunch of money and watched the movie, because there is almost no difference. The fact that anyone thinks those three girls deserved nominations is just a joke. The book is absolutely terrible jumping around, and having scene changes every twelve seconds just became annoying and to make it even worse they decided to throw in a love interest for Violet....umm why? WTH? The FEW changes between the movie and this seemed to be pretty pointless, did we really need to have that choppy scene in the hospital just to discover what we all already knew? I was very surprised that it was so well received by people on this board, i read carefully what everyone had to say about most shows and I was expecting a great time. I enjoyed Legally Blonde LIGHT YEARS more than this mess, and I agree with the snub of nominations from the Tony Awards.

I'll have them clawing at eachother, like drag queens at a wig sale"
Updated On: 5/20/09 at 12:32 AM

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#2re: 9 to 5- My thoughts
Posted: 5/20/09 at 9:16am

You liked it then? lol

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna