pixeltracker

Jeffery and Cole Casserole- Page 4

Jeffery and Cole Casserole

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#75jeffery and cole casserole
Posted: 7/9/09 at 7:12am

Someone posted this very cool mashup on YouTube of "I Got It Bad" done by Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Carmen McRae, Lena Horne and Shirley Horn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO0DR7JSQj8

TulitaPepsi Profile Photo
TulitaPepsi
#76jeffery and cole casserole
Posted: 7/9/09 at 7:16am

Cole: [Laughs].....We?re trying to come up with a funny way about how we met but we can?t. It was really boring. We just met through a mutual friend.

Was that mutual friend?s name Manhunt?

Cole and Jeffery: No. No.
Cole: Why would we be looking for other bottoms?
Jeffery: Ew! Don?t say that Cole! Don?t say that!
Cole: I?m kidding! I?m a top.

(Hmm...I need to me more diligent in my MANHUNT searches)
J & C in OUT

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

Bellichka Profile Photo
Bellichka
#77jeffery and cole casserole
Posted: 7/9/09 at 2:33pm

You shouldn't knock Cole, Jennafan. It was only after Jeffery incorporated him into the YouTube videos that his channel started getting serious attention. Obviously a lot of people disagree with you and think they work well as a team, otherwise Jeffery would have gotten the Logo offer as a solo act.

"50 Cent is fabulous!" - 50 Cent.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#78jeffery and cole casserole
Posted: 7/24/09 at 10:01am

Saw their live show "Jeffery and Cole Make It Bigger" at NYC's Hot Festival last night. It was very funny and surprisingly sweet. It was much more of a single-plot story line than in their last live show--or their Logo show, for that matter.

I think there's one more performance next week.

TulitaPepsi
#79jeffery and cole casserole
Posted: 7/24/09 at 10:20am

My schedule has been so screwy the last few weeks. I missed the first show jeffery and cole casserole But I'll be there for the last show.

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

TulitaPepsi
#81jeffery and cole casserole
Posted: 7/31/09 at 6:31am

Caught the last show last night. Very enjoyable, sweet, funny and FAST (I wished I had a pad & pencil to record the many sharp quips). Jeffrey's call to him Mom on Mother's Day coinciding with Cole the ho, working the street yelling "Five Dollar hand-jobs here!" (which got more and more graphic the more Jeffery talked) and the "Odd Couple" parody (with both boys wearing glitter mouse ears) were highlights, and it's always delightful to see cuddly Cole sashaying about wearing nothing but itsy-bitsy blue undies and black heels.

The boys have even more chemistry live than on "Casserole", but I found the storyline a bit too pat and predictible, two things that could never be used to describe "Casserole", which has a creative, off-the-wall loopiness "Make It Bigger" mostly lacks. Only Coles posession by the spirit of Mama Cass, and Jeffery the newly minted alcoholic and Cole the newly fat foodaholic ordering cakes had that beguiling funny strangeness I love.

Updated On: 7/31/09 at 06:31 AM