News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

BroadwayCon 2018 Schedule- Page 2

BroadwayCon 2018 Schedule

Lucky Mom2 Profile Photo
Lucky Mom2
#25BroadwayCon 2018 Schedule
Posted: 1/17/18 at 10:47am

I got my tickets via email, YAY! Happy with the sessions but got some for the same times, wonder if I should return the ones I can't use?

I'm definitely going to Sierra Bogess, Chris McCarrell, James Snyder, Anthony Rapp.

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#26BroadwayCon 2018 Schedule
Posted: 1/17/18 at 11:29am

According to the emails, you can trade with people. So, if you have some you don't want, someone else will probably want them. Try offering them up on the Facebook page.

I actually also got autograph session tickets for Jenn Colella and Lesli Margherita too. Those came through later, so I thought I had lost both.

I just hope nothing goes wrong because it's odd how the tickets came to my account before the emails, which I got today. I only checked my eventbrite account yesterday because I remembered that's where I printed for other years. Plus I got notifications on my phone from the app for tickets and thought it was odd because I'd never gotten those kinds of notifications from them before.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Videos