News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Next Week's "30 Rock" to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison

Next Week's "30 Rock" to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison

PiraguaGuy2
#1Next Week's "30 Rock" to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 4:25pm

Top Girls' Elizabeth Marvel, Xanadu's Kerry Butler, and Accent on Youth's Mary Catherine Garrison will all be on.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1248339/fullcredits#cast

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

esparza 333
#2re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 6:39pm

Wow Somebody on the show really loves broadway. They have had one on every week for a while.

Current Avatar:The sensational Aaron Tveit in the soon to be hit production of Catch Me If You Can.

Yankeefan007
#2re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 6:53pm

Not Broadway people; these are NY actors and the show tapes in NY. It was the same thing with HOPE & FAITH, WHOOPI, and, for so long, L&O.

RentBoy86
#3re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 6:53pm

Hope and Faith, ha.

PiraguaGuy2
#4re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 8:20pm

Wow! BWW scooped me and didn't delete the original thread! I'm so honored...

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

BroadwayBoy2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBoy2
#5re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 8:38pm

Can't wait for it!

I'll have them clawing at eachother, like drag queens at a wig sale"

The Girl In Rubber
#6re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 8:43pm

I looooooove Tina Fey! She was hilarious (but kinda mean) as Sara Palin! The only one of these people I know is Kerry (XANADUUUUUU, XANADUUUUUUUU, Now we are here in Xanaduuuuuuu), but still, cool!

Jon
#7re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 9:26pm

And "back in the day", the Cosby Show and Spin City shot in NYC and used tons of stage folk.

I remember Catherine Cox as a basketball-playing expectant mom on Cosby - re-utilizing those skills she developed for BABY.

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#8re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/10/09 at 11:28pm

Kerry Butler AND Mary Catherine Garrison!?

I think I might pass out watching this episode! re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
squee*

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#9re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/18/09 at 1:01am

Did anyone see it. I thought Kerry was fricken hilarious. I kept replaying her line about holding a roll of quarters in her fist re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison LMFAO!!!

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#10re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/18/09 at 12:43pm

Yup. Watched it like every single episode since the pilot. The ladies were deliciously twisted and fabulous.

I'm still shocked that only Roger Bart's appearance received more comments on this board that this past Thursdays. Not one comment. re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison

RentBoy86
#11re: Next Week's '30 Rock' to Feature Marvel, Butler, Garrison
Posted: 4/18/09 at 1:35pm

No one can top Jenna for me. She makes me pee my pants every week. I'd say give her more screen time, but I think that's the reasons she is so funny. She's funny in small doses.

Videos