Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
#1

Prince Of Egypt

I’m thinking of going to see Prince Of Egypt at Musical Theatre West in February. As a fan of the movie, I’m open to your opinions

#2

Prince Of Egypt

I saw a local community theatre production last week, and while the production itself had some flaws, I think I gained more appreciation for the material than I had just watching the proshot. It's a solid show with really good stagecraft and use of choreography. As long as the actors playing Moses and Ramses are talented, you'll have a good time.

#3

Re: Prince Of Egypt

There will be a high-ish profile concert production of it at David Geffen Hall on Feb 15, 2027:
https://mcp.us/event-series/broadway-mainstage/

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59