News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

SHREK Understudies

JeaniusIsMe Profile Photo
JeaniusIsMe
#50re: SHREK Understudies
Posted: 1/11/09 at 11:06pm

Denny was on for John as stated. And Brian sounded like he was starting to come down with something during the Act I finale.

misto625 Profile Photo
misto625
#51re: SHREK Understudies
Posted: 1/13/09 at 5:04pm

How is Denny as Pinocchio/Magic Mirror? Also, who are the Dragon Soloists? Seems like a good amount of understudies have been able to go on.

Dean: Can I tell you something? Lorraine: That depends on what it is. Dean: I think you're really really pretty. Lorraine: (after a pause) Ok, you can tell me that.

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#52re: SHREK Understudies
Posted: 1/14/09 at 1:30pm

ooh- is anyone going today?

01.14.09: LAST MINUTE NOTICE! Ben Crawford will be playing the title role in SHREK for both shows today.
broadwayunderstudies.com

Mattbrain
#53re: SHREK Understudies
Posted: 1/14/09 at 1:41pm

Wait, Jen's an understudy for Young Fiona.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

misto625 Profile Photo
misto625
#54re: SHREK Understudies
Posted: 1/28/09 at 11:54pm

Bumping this up out of curiousity:

How was Ben Crawford as Shrek and what other understudies have been on over the last two weeks?

Dean: Can I tell you something? Lorraine: That depends on what it is. Dean: I think you're really really pretty. Lorraine: (after a pause) Ok, you can tell me that.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#55re: SHREK Understudies
Posted: 2/12/09 at 4:02pm

i wanna know too!

Videos