News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?

Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
DoogieB Profile Photo
DoogieB
#1re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:22am

I believe everybody but Joanna Gleason (Muriel).

Message Board Signature

WiCkEDrOcKS
#2re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:23am

I love Joanna but that would be more than I could ever ask for if only one person was left out. *prays* re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#3re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:26am

I'd say there's a 97% chance Norbie, John and Greg will all come out. Even if they're staying, they usually sign and come back in.

Oh and Sara...hmm, I've never been to a matinee at least at the stage door for DRS so I don't know. I know when I'm there, she does come out, but is usually unrecognized, so that may happen at the matinee, I don't think she'd stay at the theatre, so there's a good chance she'd be out too, again she rarely signs b/c she is rarely recognized.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

WiCkEDrOcKS
#4re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:27am

If I get Norb, John, and Sherie I'll be set for life. re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
gavrochegirl
#6re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:41am

Greg Jbara always comes out...supposedly.

What the puck?!

Blair
#7re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 1:52am

When I went to a matinee, Norbert, John, Greg, and Sara came out. No one but me recognized Sara though, haha.

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#8re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 2:01am

Sara's not very hard to miss though! She's just got killer looks!

This is my signature.

Qfan2.0 Profile Photo
Qfan2.0
#9re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 2:03pm

she's also really tall. Like 6 foot. Which means she looks tiny next to Lithgow. haha damn that man is tall

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#10re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 2:05pm

seriously. Like 6'5 or something.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#11re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 3:23pm

Anyone looks tiny next to John Lithgow. Have you seen the picture when he and Kelli O'Hara were on Seth's Chatterbox?

This is my signature.

Hank
#12re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 5:26pm

I was there back in April, at a Wed mat, and John and Norbert came out, but no Sherie, and I didn't really notice anyone else (I would like to have met Rachelle Rak).

SongNDanceman2402
#13re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 5:38pm

when i went which was like 2 weeks ago (best vacation) it was a sunday matinee and i saw norbert, john, and greg. sara gettelfinger came out but walked out real fast and didnt sign anything.

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#14re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 5:50pm

Greg is amazing at the door! When we were there, there was a bus of middle/high school aged kids. He literally yelled to them that he'd be on the bus in a few moments. And he did!! hE hopped right on the kids cheered and stood up w/o mobbing him, and he signed everything. This guy is so sweet.

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#15re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 7:29pm

he really is the best. Check out his webcam right now.

<http://www.gregoryjbara.com/drs_gregcam.html>

And the BWW thread for him. just search for Gregory Jbara and it will come up. there is like over 500 pages on the thread.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

WiCkEd4LyFfE
#16re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/6/05 at 8:06pm

When does Sherie come out?

*Kristen*

WiCkEd4LyFfE
Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#18re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/7/05 at 10:36am

I think the only time Greg DOESN'T come out is when he's not in the show! Other than that, he's a sure thing. John is also a regular. Norbie and Sherie are very iffy these days. I don't think Joanna is comfortable doing the stage door thingy so it's best if you want something signed to just send it to her. She's great about signing and returning things. (Enclose a SASE)

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

downbeat
#19re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/7/05 at 11:27am

Sherie generally does NOT come out at matinees. She is very nice when she does come out thought and will sign for everyone and stop and chat with fans.

"Valtava, iso pullean hurmaava HITTI." New York Post (as quoted by Hairspray, Finnish Regional Production.)

worrell4077
#20re: Who of the 6 DRS leads comes out of the stage door after matinees?
Posted: 8/7/05 at 12:45pm

Norbert, John, and Greg were the only ones that came out when I went to a matinee during spring break.

Videos