News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KMOTTERBELT

Member Name: KMOTTERBELT
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Update...Memphis rush
 Aug 27 2010, 04:15:02 AM
Anyone? please
Update...Memphis rush
 Aug 25 2010, 05:47:49 PM
Has Anyone rushed recently and what time did you get there? I've only got one chance to get tickets soo I have to be there on time. Let me know Broadwayworld people :) Love you
Any Ideas on a musical with 9 people. 5 guys and 4 girls? Read for details
 Aug 15 2010, 05:35:45 AM
Can anyone name some Musicals that could cast 9 people, 5 guys and 4 girls. The guys are 2 tenors, 3 bass/baritone and the girls are 2 belters, and 2 mix/legit singers. There doesnt have to be 9 characters, but something that parts could be passed around and showcase everyone. Classics, contemporary, please any suggestions would be great. Thank you :) Hopefully people take this as a challenge to think of something great. hahaha

Its for a classroom project so multiple people can play o

'Promises, Promises' reviews -
 Mar 29 2010, 03:59:10 AM
I Loved it. The set was great, The Costumes were great. The cheoro was brilliant!!! Sean Hayes is great, incredibly funny. Kristen does a great job. Its not the best show for her. i wanted some money notes from her and you dont get them but she is funny and acts well in the show. Overall a great production. I hope to see it again in a few months after it has been running and gets everything completely solid.
re: What's Sutton gonna be up to next?
 Aug 24 2009, 12:32:08 AM
i had the pleasure of seeing Haven Burton go on twice and she did a great job. I wanted to see sutton of course but ended up seeing her twice. bad luck on the sutton thing, but Haven was great.
re: My Next to Normal mini-Review
 Aug 24 2009, 12:14:19 AM
You think you have perfect pitch. No offence and maybe you do, but a lot of people say that and they dont. I dont have perfect pitch. I can't have someone tell me a pitch and I can sing it. I do however have great intination, tone, and lots a training. High School and College. I dont think you need to use Foul language bc all foul language means is you dont have enough knowledge of useful words. Like I said you may have seen her on a bad night so get over yourself and your perfect pitch and enjo
re: Next To Normal thoughts w/ questions and SPOLIERS
 Aug 24 2009, 12:10:41 AM
I agree with All of the Above Comments.

I absolutely loved this show. I knew the Music, storyline, everything before I saw it. I feel like I made such a personal connection with this show. Starting with getting there at 4am to be second in line to get the 25 dollar Rush Tickets. Sitting in the front row with Alice Ripley making Sandwiches in my face. I cried in both acts. The performers are just incredible. The thing that I loved was that even though I knew all the songs from the record

re: My Next to Normal mini-Review
 Aug 23 2009, 11:59:16 PM
Nick She is not flat most of the time. Alice Ripley has great Intination and tone. For the demands of that show espically on a two show day I could imagine her voice being Fatigued. 8 shows a week. Imagine that on such a powerful show. And where did you get your ear from? What degree do you have that qualifies you to down someone else. Maybe you had a bad night. Its called Live Theatre bc things happen. No performer is perfect so why don't you stop being Critical and enjoy the Art of what these
Jersey Boys in Chicago ticket help!!
 Aug 13 2009, 02:19:21 AM
Hi anyone with info about the 25 dollar rush at 10am!! please inform me! Im from Cincy and Im only gonna be there for 2 days so please help! Friday and Saturday! WHat time do people usually get there? HELP!! thanks haha
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You