News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBoy3

BroadwayBoy3 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBoy3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Need help picking shows!  Jun 17 2012, 09:33:12 AM
Sorry, I know these type of threads are posted all of the time.

I will be in New York in July, and I am trying to pick 3-4 of the following shows:

Anything Goes
Clybourne Park
Peter and the Starcatcher
Porgy and Bess
A Streetcar Named Desire
Newsies

What do you recommend?

Spiderman 2.0  May 12 2011, 09:49:32 PM
Ha. Some people on these boards just need a little taste of their own medicine.
Spiderman 2.0  May 12 2011, 09:31:54 PM
"No nobody has fallen yet. Maybe someone will I'm act two."

You're act two? Cool.

And the Tony award goes to....  Apr 3 2011, 03:36:44 PM
Priscilla WILL get a Best Musical nomination. Priscilla and Mormon seem to be the best shows of the season.
PRISCILLA's Broadway Cast Recording now available to pre-order  Mar 24 2011, 08:19:33 PM
For those Canadian fans interested, you can pre-order your copy on Amazon.ca for only $7.99! I orignally ordered it through Amazon.com, and it totaled to 21 dollars. I cancelled my order, and now only have to pay 11 dollars (including shipping). Pretty good deal!
I need help picking the 4th show of my trip, opinions please  Feb 28 2011, 04:16:37 PM
Hands down Priscilla: Queen of the Desert! Overall great show! Faulous cast, costumes, set, and story. You will NOT regret it!
The Official Priscilla: Queen of the Desert Love Thread  Feb 28 2011, 07:50:31 AM
Previews begin tonight! Is anyone on here attending? Post your reviews and thoughts here.
The Official Priscilla: Queen of the Desert Love Thread  Feb 26 2011, 04:14:39 PM
Aren't those press day videos fabulous!?

Be sure to check out the brand new "Muscles & Mascara" vlog every Thursday starring Priscilla's Nick Adams on Broadway.com

Previews also begin on Monday! Post your reviews, and comments on this thread. The show will not disappoint you!

BWW TV First Look: PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT THE MUSICAL  Feb 20 2011, 08:47:52 PM
Are Canadian crowds really that different from Americans? The show will do great! Saw it in Toronto twice, and absolutely loved it! It is my favourite show. Once the word gets around, it will do great.
PRISCILLA's Broadway Cast Recording now available to pre-order  Feb 6 2011, 05:19:40 PM
tdl83, what's wrong with the Austrailian cast recording? I love it1
PRISCILLA's Broadway Cast Recording now available to pre-order  Feb 6 2011, 05:18:25 PM
Pre-ordered my copy. I really can't wait!
PRISCILLA Marquee  Jan 25 2011, 02:13:05 PM
I love it.
The Official Priscilla: Queen of the Desert Love Thread  Jan 19 2011, 03:56:52 PM
Does it really only take a few weeks to reherse six roles?
The Official Priscilla: Queen of the Desert Love Thread  Jan 18 2011, 05:40:01 PM
Auditions for a Benjamin alternate:

http://broadwayworld.com/equitylisting.cfm?id=921

I am still puzzled. Susan Dunstan was let go after the Toronto run, which leaves only one woman (Ellyn Marsh, Amazing) covering six roles. I was assuming they would hold auditions for a couple female swings, but no sign of one.

The Official Priscilla: Queen of the Desert Love Thread  Jan 16 2011, 07:33:40 PM
I agree with Tag, Ashley Spencers solo in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is amazing! I did enjoy Tony Sheldon more than Nick Adams but they both are wonderful in their roles! I can not stop listening to the Australian cast recording. I sure hope there is a Broadway recording!
The Official Priscilla: Queen of the Desert Love Thread  Jan 13 2011, 07:22:38 PM
Almost one month until Priscilla begins previews!
Wonderland or Priscilla?  Jan 13 2011, 07:17:31 PM
I agree 100% with CONAries, It is not like Mamma Mia! Saw it twice in Toronto, and it is amazing! Go see it!
The Official Priscilla: Queen of the Desert Love Thread  Jan 6 2011, 07:17:24 PM
Post all of your comments, reviews & questions about this fabulous musical!

I saw it twice in Toronto, and loved it. I know it will be a hit on Broadway!

Cast Changes @ ROA  Aug 1 2010, 12:16:15 PM
You all will love Josephine!
Broadway Merchandise for sale!  Jul 15 2010, 10:04:12 PM
Anything from Next to Normal and Legally Blonde!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You