News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MPtheater

Member Name: MPtheater
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The New Billy Elliot Love Thread
 Feb 2 2010, 06:32:00 PM
I'm sorry if this sounds stupid, but what is the cancellation line? Or I guess what I mean is, where is it? Is it in the theater?
 Dec 30 2009, 01:02:48 PM
How partial is partial view? I might be interested.

Oh, and to whoever was complaining about them never putting Debbie on the main cast list, I agree!

re: Bye BYe Birdie General Rush
 Dec 26 2009, 02:39:16 PM
You know what would be really useful? If someone actually gave general rush information instead of just bashing the show. I really liked the show, and I would love to rush it. So can anyone answer, can you really just get there one hour before?
 Dec 26 2009, 02:36:51 PM
WOW, please don't complain about seeing David!
Haha sorry, but I've seen Trent every time, except once when I saw Kiril. I have always wanted to see David so badly, and the news that he is leaving so soon just breaks my heart (I'm almost 100% sure I won't be able to see him from now until then). I think he is the most beautiful dancer, and from what I'm told he is a very good actor as well. I really wish I could've seen him, but thank you for telling us how his performance was!
Good luc

re: What Musical to See?
 Dec 24 2009, 10:21:48 PM
Wicked, Billy Elliot, Finian's Rainbow, West Side Story
re: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Broadway Show Performances -- Announceme
 Nov 5 2009, 11:27:54 AM
Well I don't really understand the Hair Love/Billy hate thing going on here, but I agree this lineup is sucky. Stamos was the worst part of BBB, I've never understood the Hair obsession and couldn't care less about that show, Shine is definitely not the best number they could've picked from a show that has a lot of terrific numbers, and Shrek I really don't care about.

Way to go Macy's. I'm excited about very little this Broadway season, but I still think they could've made some better

re: Ask A Star: Trent Kowalik, Kiril Kulish, David Alvarez
 Sep 6 2009, 05:43:00 PM
ok, they're adorable. david doesnt want to do any other show!! aww!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You