News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bud1990

Member Name: Bud1990
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAIR (New Cast) Reviews
 Mar 10 2010, 09:58:24 PM
I found this on youtube. It's an interview with Ace but also has footage from last night's show, specifically Donna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdaaw5UetgY

HAIR (New Cast) Reviews
 Mar 9 2010, 09:09:46 PM
But remember, it's only their first performance.
N2N tour announced for St Paul in 2011!
 Feb 27 2010, 01:44:15 AM
Yes! Perfect way to get away from studying for finals...
BWW TV: New HAIR Cast Sings 'Let The Sun Shine In'
 Feb 16 2010, 05:29:02 PM
I got chills listening to DeGarmo and Bayardelle's part...This is going to be awesome I think.
Hair New Tribe
 Feb 10 2010, 12:15:34 PM
He's the new Margaret Mead. He's already been in Teho tribe track since August at some point I believe.
Hair
 Feb 4 2010, 10:59:08 AM
I have a feeling ACL2006 is saying that this could be how it is once the whole london thing happens however nicole couldn't play both abe lincoln and aretha since the two are on the stage at the same time. But otherwise, you are correct on Bayardelle taking over the abe lincoln track (from what I heard).
Hair
 Feb 3 2010, 11:22:29 PM
So based on the new eParty videos...did they change nicole lewis' hairstyle into saycon's old one? I always am curious about those kind og things.
Is Allison Case back in Hair or is the website wrong?
 Jan 29 2010, 03:08:03 PM
We don't really no for sure yet. All we know for sure is that allison guinn, gavin creel, andrew kober, and john moauro are going to london. It seems like nobody else has explicitly stated they are going...all we can do is speculate. Like people have said though, Josh Lamon appears as though he is staying and it sounds like paris and jackie are too.
Hair thread.
 Jan 20 2010, 09:52:23 PM
Has anyone been to the show this week or today? Gavin's twitter said something about a whole bunch of new hippies in new parts at the show. I know Josh is in for Andrew this week, and that Bryce was on for Berger again yesterday, but who else is in? And any words on Josh's Margaret Mead?
Hair thread.
 Sep 28 2009, 05:02:17 PM
Do you happen to recall who else was on??? And who all did "Black Boys"?
Hair thread.
 Sep 28 2009, 04:40:43 PM
So I saw that Megan went on for Kacie last night and Jackie on for the other Caissie. Any reviews on either...especially for Megan because it was her first time as Jeannie.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You