News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FalsettosRuinedMe

Member Name: FalsettosRuinedMe
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beetlejuice Rush  Jan 10 2020, 08:01:51 PM
Considering rushing tomorrow, any update on Saturday rush? Or how many rush tickets seem to be released these days? I’m aiming for evening show but wondering how early if need to be there for.
Hello Dolly Rush  Aug 4 2018, 12:23:10 AM
Hello theatre friends,

Going to try rush Hello Dolly tomorrow and I am wondering if there are any reports as to how early to be there, now that Bette is back in the show? Am with friends who really want to get tickets so I wanna make sure we get there early enough!

Also, any reports as to what the rush seats have been like recently?

Thanks in advance!

Pretty Womam Rush  Jul 28 2018, 12:07:37 AM
Okay seat update:

The stage is high, but you still can see everything! I personally wouldn’t classify the Center front row as “partial” or “obstructed” view but more a, not ideal, view. My neck was sore from looking up Andy Karl’s nose by the end. This being said, I still think it’s a good view. You see everything, it’s just your looking upwards 90% of the time.

Also, yes the box office were lovely. I would say if you’re offered to choose a seat and the middle isn’t an option i

Pretty Womam Rush  Jul 27 2018, 11:51:09 AM
I rushed this morning, here’s my experience;

I got there for around 8am and was second in line, the woman ahead of me arrive shortly before me. The line remained with just the two of us until about 8:30 when one or two others joined. Things really picked up coming up to 9:00. The line ended up being at l way 20 people, if not more.

When at the ticket booth, the box office showed me my seat on a map and asked if I had a preference. All were front row, I was informed, and he gav

Come From Away rush  Jul 24 2018, 10:59:35 PM
I’ll detail my overall experience for future rush-ers! Because I couldn’t find any recent reports, thus my making this post .

I got there at 8AM (Tuesday) and was fifth in line. The line didn’t really grow until after 9AM. After that it grew quickly to over twenty people, easily. They brought us in at 10AM on the dot. I got seat A7. This was the front row, extreme left hand side. So yes, it was partial view. All of those in front of me seemed to get the same. However, I didn’t miss any

Come From Away rush  Jul 24 2018, 08:18:21 AM
Thank you so much!! This was super helpful!

For anyone else thinking of rushing soon; I got here for about 8AM (on a Tuesday) and am currently fifth in line! At about quarter past another person joined.

Funniest musical theater songs  Jul 23 2018, 08:04:03 PM
I’m Breaking Down — Falsettos
Old fashioned Wedding — Annie’s Get Your Gun
Everyone Hates Their Parents — Falsettos
You and Me (But Mostly Me) — Book of Mormon
Sincerely Me — Dear Evan Hansen
Republicans — Infinite Joy, William Finn
History of Wrong Guys — Kinky Boots
Dance: Ten; Looks: Three — A Chorus Line
Master of the House — Les Miserables
Diva’s Lament — Spamalot

Off the top of my head anyways!

Come From Away rush  Jul 23 2018, 05:03:24 PM
Hello fellow Broadway friends,

I’m looking at rushing Come From Away tomorrow or sometime this week. Anyone have any idea how early the line starts and how many tickets they typically have? Also what are the tickets like for anyone who’s rushed in the past?

I’m debating between it and Anastasia but I’ve heard the view from anastasia rush is really bad..

Thank you in advance to anyone who had any insight!

Angels in America RUSH  Jul 11 2018, 03:35:31 PM
Anyone any idea if there will be rush tickets tomorrow? Was planning on heading there tomorrow morning? Also, any recommendations as to how early I’ll need to be there to make sure I get a ticket?
Tony Award student rush  Jun 9 2018, 09:58:22 PM

hugh2012 said: "Could I still get student rush tickets tomorrow? I moved to Boston from NYC but if I can get tickets I'm willing to come back for a day just for the event!"

I would be shocked if there were any left, but I’d say contact the RCMH  box office if you wanna double check 

Tony Award student rush  Jun 9 2018, 04:12:04 AM
I’ll also cover someone! In the queue now, so you’d have to either PayPal or come give me cash. Message me.
Tony Award Rush Line  Jun 9 2018, 04:10:30 AM

FalsettosRuinedMe said: "On my way now; I’ll report back "

I’d guess less than 100 people! It’s still pretty short considering.

Tony Award Rush Line  Jun 9 2018, 03:34:49 AM
On my way now; I’ll report back
playbills for sale  Mar 20 2017, 08:37:56 AM

Hey, any chance the Beauty and the Beast, Guys and Dolls and Grey Gardens playbills are still up for sale?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You