News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TranVanDinh

TranVanDinh Profile Photo
Member Name: TranVanDinh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stage Door Experiences Lately
 Apr 8 2024, 05:40:55 PM

We stage doored Kimberly Akimbo last Tuesday and everyone but Alli Mauzey came out.  Despite the awful rainy weather everyone chatted with my daughter and it was a great experience. 

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Reviews
 Jan 24 2024, 09:24:19 AM

Thanks for the info MemorableUserName!  Disappointing that I can't seem to find anything in the front row for the rest of the run, but oh well.  Thanks again!

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Reviews
 Jan 23 2024, 11:39:50 PM

I'm hoping someone familiar with the Booth's seating layout can help me.  I am taking my teen daughter to the show in early April and for her birthday she really wants to sit in the front row,  For every day I'm looking at availability, row AA is not available.  Is there actually a center row AA or is BB the front center row?  I tried asking Telecharge by phone and they were no help.  

Theater Gunshots
 Jan 2 2020, 12:08:22 PM

choitoy said: "I know this is super late, but can anyone remember back to Summer: The Donna Summer Musical if there are any gunshots during the show. I vaguely remember someone mentioning a gun is pulled out (during “Enough is Enough”?), but is there a fun actually fired during the show? We’re seeing the touring production soon."

No shots are fired, just a gun pulled out in the scene you mentioned above.  

Red Bucket Follies Collections
 Nov 25 2019, 03:07:02 PM

Got some great items over the weekend..

The Band's Visit (at home in Cleveland) had signed window cards for $40, bracelets for $5 and signed photo of Telephone Guy for $10

Les Miz (in Columbus) had signed window cards for $40, buttons for $5 (8 different styles, Team Eponine, Gavroche, etc) and the signed Yellow Ticket Of Leave for $100 

HAMILTON National Tourn
 Aug 23 2018, 11:37:08 AM

I've talked to three people who've won the lottery. 
One person got 2nd row, another got upper box/partial view, another was about 12 rows back.  

HAMILTON National Tourn
 Aug 22 2018, 01:32:57 PM

I'm local here in CLE.  There is no in-person lottery or standing room, only the digital lottery.  Best thing I can recommend is trying box office day of the show, but apart from some random single seats, the remainder of the run is completely sold out.  

Regarding the box seats at the State, I saw the show in the front row ground box on house left last night.  It was partial view, but apart from missing a few things off on the side, I actually lik

Come From Away rush
 Aug 2 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Back in May, I got to the box office around 1pm on a Friday.  Show was not sold out, but the seats that were left were out of my price range.  The staff member working in the b.o. offered us SRO, which I didn't think would be available since the show wasn't sold out.  We took SRO and I am so glad we did.  We were right in the center and the view was perfect.  We went back a couple days later in the morning to try for rush tix to no avail, but we were offered S

OOTI merch
 Jul 30 2018, 11:12:21 AM

Pretty much everything sold at the merch booth is also available on their online store.  

Donna Summer OBC Recording
 Jul 20 2018, 05:19:40 PM
I don’t know what I am doing wrong. i can’t find it on itunes or Amazon, dont have Spotify. Will it be released on CD?
Donna Summer OBC Recording
 Jul 20 2018, 09:14:46 AM
Where is it being sold? I can’t find it anywhere.
Come From Away rush
 Jun 9 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Maybe it depends on the employee you get at Box. 

When I was there last month on the weekend we got SRO twice when the show wasn't sold out.  The first time she offered it to us first and the second time we asked.  

Come From Away Friday Rush
 May 30 2018, 09:00:05 AM

A few weeks ago I showed up at about 10:15am on a Friday morning, there were no more rush tix left, but we got standing room.  The SR view was incredible and I was much happier with my view than I would have been upstairs or off to the side sitting on the floor. The show goes so fast that once it started I really didn't even notice I was on my feet the whole time.  If you miss out on rush for whatever day you attend, I'd recommend standing room if it's available.&nb

Where to sit for Once on This Island
 May 17 2018, 11:37:39 AM

Follow-up to my earlier post.  Sat in AA209 in the sand a couple weeks ago and it was amazing, right in front of the tree, most of the cast walked right in front of us. Since I'm a Miss Saigon junkie, I was melting every time Lea was right next to me.  My wife loved it so much we went back and saw it again the following day.  Seeing it again from another angle was a completely different experience.  I really hope we can get back out to see it again.  

Once on This Island lottery
 May 17 2018, 11:31:27 AM

Two weeks ago, I lost the lottery but they told everyone who lost we could get discounted seats for $10 more.  We were towards the back of the line and we ended up with fantastic third-row seats for $60 each.  

Once on this Island - Seating Recommendations?
 Apr 24 2018, 11:59:36 AM

Timothy Davis said: "I sat AA 211 Saturday night which is the end of the row next to the aisle/tree. That seat was AMAZING. ."

!! You made my day Timothy--thanks for sharing!  We're in 209 and 211 in couple weeks!  Can't wait!!!

Once On This Island stage door?
 Apr 24 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Does the cast do stage door at Once On This Island?  
Has anyone attended recently and been able to meet Hailey and Lea? 
There are loads of pics on twitter of the cast taking pics with celebs but I never seem to see any audience pics being shared.  

Once on this Island - Seating Recommendations?
 Apr 23 2018, 08:02:09 PM

AllThatJazz2 said: "I see a lot of people referencing the odd-200s. I have a seat for Row AA 206...for lack of a better way to phrase it, will I have a good view? (It looked like it from the few photos I could find, but would love to hear from someone who has actually been.)"

Let us know how it looks from that seat. 

I'm sitting in AA 209 in a couple weeks.....cannot wait!!

Where to sit for Once on This Island
 Jan 9 2018, 11:27:34 AM

I cannot wait to see this show!! I'll be sitting in AA, seat 211. 

Is there any section of the front row that's best?  Where is the Tree located?  

The Tams of Miss Saigon Sing Through Each Tony-Nominated Musical
 Jun 9 2017, 03:11:50 PM

Thanks so much for posting this!!

They both came out at stage door after matinee when I saw it.  Samuel came out with his parents who told us all that he was Tam.  He was really shy and his parents were really nice, I have a son about his age and talked with them for a minute. Then Gregory came out and was much more outgoing, he announced that he was playing Tam later that night. Since I was seeing the matinee and evening that day, I told him I'd see him later and he

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You