News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hamiltrash and nerdy2

Member Name: Hamiltrash and nerdy2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet being Filmed!
 Aug 25 2017, 12:12:56 PM

Great Comet is going to be filmed for the Lincoln Center Archives as revealed by Josh Canfield.... As the fanbase for Great Comet increases a lot by the day, the show needs to be put in movie theaters or on BroadwayHD as it is so popular and many people would love to see the magic of Great Comet! Please sign this petition! It is unlikely, but it may help!

https://www.change.org/p/dave-malloy-and-howard-kagan-put-great-comet-in-theaters?recruiter=767024455&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Stopped Great Comet performance
 Aug 23 2017, 10:47:21 PM

the show has many electronic parts that can not be made with normal instruments so a backing track is used for some parts like the beginning of the ball or somewhat in Charming

Aug 23 2017, 08:46:17 PM

The backing also went out during the Ball

Aug 23 2017, 08:17:35 PM

I was in Row C Orchestra!

Aug 23 2017, 08:12:16 PM

Was anybody else at the Great Comet performance that stopped on Sunday the 20th? 

Ticket Lottery winners?
 Aug 23 2017, 08:04:45 PM

I won Dear Evan Hansen in July but did not see the email because I am an idiot. I was so annoyed at myself... I won Great Comet and Phantom but couldn't go because I had a family conflict and gave the tickets to a friend. After two months of trying, I won the Anastasia lottery and had extreme right orchestra B which was still very good. I also won Groundhog Day and had Mezzanine C  dead center which was great too!

AMELIE to close on May 21
 May 5 2017, 09:47:56 PM

What do you think Phillipa will do after this? Maybe back to Great Comet after Denee Benton leaves? I think it is unlikely but does anyone think she would come back to Hamilton?

AMELIE to close on May 21
 May 5 2017, 09:29:09 PM

It didn't close yet. You have 2 weeks

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You