News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JON111699

Member Name: JON111699
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PRAYER FOR THE FRENCH REPUBLIC will transfer to Broadway  Nov 13 2023, 03:18:40 PM

Saw Nael Nacer play Charles in Boston a couple of months ago and he was truly remarkable. Really glad to see him joining this cast!

London Actors that should perform on Broadway!  Jan 17 2022, 11:01:43 PM

I'm still upset Sheila Atim didn't transfer with Girl From the North Country

does bernadette peters and every other famous voice actor or actress only like people who voice animals?  Jul 14 2020, 05:39:50 PM

i had a stroke trying to read this

Betrayal Previews  Oct 15 2019, 11:28:07 PM

benfox2 said: "Side note: At the stage door the security guard asked if "anyone else was wearing a 'Save Daredevil' shirt". I wasn't there right away, but does anyone know why they're bringing this up? Are people getting in trouble for this? Or even rewarded? The 'else' made it sound like something else had already happened to someone wearing one. Just a little odd lol."

I saw on Twitter that Charlie Cox noticed a girl during the sho

Lopez, Park, and Urie will lead Grand Horizons on Broadway  Aug 5 2019, 06:54:01 PM

SmoothLover said: "Hopefully Urie will not be singing."

It’s a straight play and Ashley Park specified on her Instagram that her role has no singing/dancing so I don’t see why Urie would be singing.

Wait, what? The Prom changing opening number?!  May 14 2019, 05:29:08 PM

Okay let's clarify things. Becca Lee's post says "Today we are going back in time and performing what USED to be the Opening Number of The Prom." She says nothing about "bringing in the original opening number as of tonight."

Many cast members of The Prom (including Becca Lee herself) have been posting about a special press event today, so my assumption is that they are performing the original opening number at this press event, possibly to show how the

FRANKIE AND JOHNNY Previews  May 6 2019, 06:35:12 PM

Matt Rogers said: "I can’t find a single $25.00 ticket on Telecharge, even though huge numbers of seats are unsold. Does anyone know if there is a code, or did they pull that offer or something? Thanks."

I believe they were selling 25 tickets to each preview for $25. If there aren't any tickets left for $25 my assumption is that the 25 tickets have sold out.

I DON'T GET IT  May 2 2019, 12:55:41 AM

1. I loved Beetlejuice, but I personally wouldn't go as far as to call it the best musical of the year.

2. I agree that both Kritzer and Mockingbird deserved nominations.

3. Sometimes people just have different opinions than you.

4. Lilli Cooper and Sophia Caruso were eligible in different categories so I don't really understand the correlation.

5. Daniel Fish completely reimagined basically everything about a classic musical including new orchestratio

Broadway Real Estate for the 2019-2020 season  Apr 26 2019, 09:44:48 PM

Robbie2 said: "Nothing confirmed obviously yet but what I heard from my idustry friend on theaters being considered:

Girl from the North Country - CITS

I can't even put into words how desperately I want this to happen.

2019 Tony Nominations Poll  Mar 27 2019, 02:39:29 PM

I'm pretty sure The Waverly Gallery is being considered for Revival of a Play, not Best Play. Just an FYI

Jagged Little Pill theater (speculation)  Mar 22 2019, 09:06:59 AM

BJR said: "It's not Circle. Another show is waiting for OK to close."

Please tell me it’s Girl From the North Country. I’m begging.

Way Too Early 2019 Tony Predictions thread  Mar 3 2019, 04:57:50 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "Question: Will Laura Donnelly be eligible in the lead or featured actress category for The Ferryman? If in Featured, I could see her taking the prize. She was the best thing about The Ferryman for me."

Donnelly will be eligible in Lead

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Breaking-Tony-Awards-Rule-on-Eligibility-of-THE-FERRYMAN-THE-PROM-and-More-20190124

Cast Albums Grammy 2019?  Feb 10 2019, 03:52:06 PM
Watching the pre-ceremony — The Band’s Visit won!
Waitress Ticket For Sale - 1/26 Mezzanine  Jan 24 2019, 10:12:47 AM

Sold

Broadway Music Game on HQ  Jan 21 2019, 09:28:19 PM

Made it all the way to the end and then got out on the last question

Waitress Ticket For Sale - 1/26 Mezzanine  Jan 19 2019, 05:42:43 PM

Shameless Bump

Waitress Ticket For Sale - 1/26 Mezzanine  Jan 18 2019, 05:29:03 PM

I have a ticket in the mezzanine for Waitress with Sara Bareilles and Gavin Creel at 8:00 on Saturday, January 26. Please message me if interested! 

TOOTSIE Marquee at Marquis  Nov 30 2018, 02:15:27 PM

Dollypop said: "The picture has to be photoshopped. THE ILLUSIONISTS is currently at the Marquis."

The marquee at the Marquis is an electronic screen that is currently flipping between The Illusionists and the upcoming Tootsie to advertise both shows.

KING LEAR Moving to the Cort  Oct 25 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Interesting. I wonder what's going into the Golden. I know Hillary and Clinton is supposedly looking into CITS but maybe that could go into the Golden (Laurie Metcalf seems to be thriving in there anyways).

THE LIFESPAN OF A FACT Reviews  Oct 24 2018, 06:16:45 PM

jbm2 said: "I am sorry if this is already been asked. But what is the running time of the show?"

About 85-90 minutes

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You