News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for QueenTwinnied

Member Name: QueenTwinnied
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Funny Girl Tour cast changes.
 Jul 3 2024, 08:14:17 PM

MatthewS1 said: "DottieD'Luscia said: "What dismays me is there was no notification on the cast board in the lobby, no special insert that said,At this performance the role of Fanny Brice..., and no announcement was made prior to the performance."

There are plenty of pictures on social media (look at Leah's Instagram story) of playbill inserts. You must not have gotten one.
"

They did get one. Dottie is just being a major

MEAN GIRLS Changes
 Jun 17 2024, 10:45:46 AM

hearthemsing22 said: "DiscoCrows said: "Right? I do love the first national/Sabrina Carpenter version but I also think the new London iteration is quite nice. I think the key is moved upwards and it also incorporates some of the lyrics from Fearless. The notes are definitely a bit beltier too, it feels like a more powerful start and buildup to to the show and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t happy with this one too.

Stop is also gone in place of “

THE WIZ 2024 Broadway Cast Recording Thread
 Jun 14 2024, 07:01:43 PM

OharaFosseWolfe888 said: "It is definitely the arrangement of No Bad News, I remember being truly baffled in the theatre when I heard it. It does nothing for the song, Melody, or the story. Confusing for such an actor with such a stunning voice! And such a classic number in The Wiz, just odd."

Same. I’ve heard Mabel’s version my whole life and was genuinely confused when the song started. 

THE WIZ 2024 Broadway Cast Recording Thread
 Jun 14 2024, 04:20:04 PM

I think Melody sounds great, I just don’t like the arrangement 

BEN PLATT: LIVE AT THE PALACE Threads
 Jun 9 2024, 11:57:51 PM

Therapy is needed. 

Jun 9 2024, 11:16:09 AM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "QueenTwinnied said: "PipingHotPiccolo said: "QueenTwinnied said: "PipingHotPiccolo said: "Aw, sweets, since Ben is doing a nightly show on 47/bway, I'm guessing he's staying in some apartment somewhere in town, and I just saw Beanie at dinner a few weeks ago in the West 80s, but yes, its true, they are so successful and unbothered by the loons on this board, that I agree they would be laughing at them from whichever

ALW has completed his next musical
 Jun 9 2024, 11:14:11 AM

Spare us

Jun 8 2024, 08:15:12 PM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "QueenTwinnied said: "PipingHotPiccolo said: "Aw, sweets, since Ben is doing a nightly show on 47/bway, I'm guessing he's staying in some apartment somewhere in town, and I just saw Beanie at dinner a few weeks ago in the West 80s, but yes, its true, they are so successful and unbothered by the loons on this board, that I agree they would be laughing at them from whichever well appointed residence they happen to be in at any given mome

Jun 8 2024, 05:57:25 AM

If you read through this thread Ben clearly has a couple stalkers. Restraining orders might be needed. 

BEN PLATT: LIVE AT THE PALACE Thread
 Jun 8 2024, 02:37:41 AM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "Aw, sweets, since Ben is doing a nightly show on 47/bway, I'm guessing he's staying in some apartment somewhere in town, and I just saw Beanie at dinner a few weeks ago in the West 80s, but yes, its true, they are so successful and unbothered by the loons on this board, that I agree they would be laughing at them from whichever well appointed residence they happen to be in at any given moment."

You really, really need to calm down and

Darren Criss and Helen J Shen Will Lead MAYBE HAPPY ENDING on Broadway
 Jun 7 2024, 04:54:16 AM

I saw this show in Atlanta and tbh the music was not very memorable. The video you saw is pretty representative of the music for most of the show. 

For me the show’s strengths were the story and visuals. 

Jun 3 2024, 12:59:44 AM

Please take a deep breath 

May 28 2024, 03:39:13 PM

I feel bad for any schmuck who paid full price for this show omfg. 

THE PREACHER'S WIFE by Tituss Burgess & More Set for Alliance Theatre 2023/24 Season
 May 27 2024, 01:50:22 AM

RWPrincess said: "I got lucky and was able to attend the first preview of this last week. Michael Arden and Tinashe Kajese-Bolden introduced the show and welcomed everyone. I missed Loretta Devine at City Center last year so I was really happy to see her live. I thought the show overall was strong with a great cast but also needed a bit of work. First preview clocked in at around 3 hours. I am sure they've made changes between then and now though.

I also liked the musi

THE PREACHER'S WIFE by Tituss Burgess & More Set for Alliance Theatre 2023/24 Season
 May 27 2024, 01:48:17 AM

Oh heyyyy I saw it tonight as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and echo all your points. 

I can write more tomorrow bc I’m tired. 

J. Antonio Rodriguez Forced to Stop Performing in Hadestown Tour Due to DACA Delays
 May 18 2024, 09:04:48 PM

Congratulations to J. Antonio for a successful end to his run as Orpheus. I saw that he proposed to fellow cast member Cecelia Trippiedi at the conclusion of the tour. 

I’m so glad this story had a happy ending and wish them well. 

While certain people here used this situation to be hateful and wallow in misery, he rose above and finished strong. We love to see it. 

THE WIZ Previews
 May 17 2024, 12:52:24 PM

His character gets so little time on stage I'm not shocked he's departing so early. Probably not the most fulfilling role. 

Alan Minjo Jr. was excellent when I saw him on tour. 

Preachers Wife Alliance Theatre
 May 15 2024, 02:10:10 PM

Haven’t heard anything but I’ve been watching social media closely. I’m planning to see it next week 

& JULIET Replacement Casting
 May 13 2024, 01:30:32 AM

I’ve seen a lot of people calling it cringe but I think it’s sweet. 

Theatre "Influencers"
 May 2 2024, 02:21:44 AM

They sure are. Racism and xenophobia? Just fine. Let's keep our keen eyes on a dumb thread about influencers though. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You