News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for QueenTwinnied

Member Name: QueenTwinnied
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Theatre "Influencers"  May 2 2024, 02:21:44 AM

They sure are. Racism and xenophobia? Just fine. Let's keep our keen eyes on a dumb thread about influencers though. 

Hairspray (Revival)  Apr 17 2024, 09:19:35 PM

The non-equity tour has been hitting every market in the country for the last couple years, can’t say a revival would be necessary at this moment 

THE WIZ Previews  Apr 17 2024, 04:12:26 AM

Mama, kudos for saying that. For spilling. 

JK Rowling Concerns  Apr 16 2024, 07:03:47 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "No, I know exactly what you’re saying and I don’t disagree. But I’m saying as for Broadway i went to see it twice last year to see a friend in it and I had no problem doing that. And as for the new series, I’m not canceling my MAX subscription for seven years to make sure she doesn’t get a few bucks from me.
"

I woud still urge people to not watch the show regardless. The last Fantastic Beasts film (which had

JK Rowling Concerns  Apr 16 2024, 04:49:45 PM

My opinion on the subject hasn’t changed. For years I’ve said I would never again financially support any work (book, movie, play, video game) that she’s attached to. Her war on trans people has become so virulent and beyond “just my belief” that I think others should strongly consider boycotting any works she is attached to. 

Maybe Happy Ending at the Alliance Theatre  Apr 13 2024, 01:52:50 AM

charlie525600 said: "He could be playing the role that dez duron played in Atlanta"

Absolutely this would be the role for Darren Criss. 

I saw the show in Atlanta and thought it was lovely. The music isn't very memorable but the story is unbelievably touching. Never thought it would transfer to Broadway but I'd love to see it

THE WIZ Previews  Apr 11 2024, 09:29:04 PM

A what acting Glinda?

THE WIZ Previews  Apr 8 2024, 08:15:56 PM

Definitely agree with the comments regarding the performances. The casting is perfection, not a weak link in the bunch. 

It’s sad to say this, but I think the best way to enjoy this revival is mentally tuning out the awful set and just focus on the performances. 

THE WIZ Previews  Apr 3 2024, 03:44:27 PM

The melting was so lame. After that I just wanted them to get to the last two songs so *I* could go home. 

John Cardoza held at gunpoint, Michael Stuhlbarg attacked with a rock  Apr 1 2024, 09:24:08 PM

Gotta love this thread confirming my theory that sans homosexuality a lot of people who use this website would be Trump supporting conservatives. 

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 31 2024, 04:21:59 PM

I wonder why they’re hesitant to put Emily on for more than one show. I’ve heard some slime tutorials and she sounds fantastic as Elphaba 

What’s the importance of the lift and turntable in hadestown?  Mar 27 2024, 02:40:50 AM

The lift better demonstrates a character entering or leaving Hadestown. The imagery of sinking into the underground is very literal and striking. 

That being said, I don’t think the garage door effect on tour detracts from the show. It’s just a little different 

Ultimately it’s a matter of taste. I prefer the lift and think it adds more gravitas to the moment of Eurydice sinking down forever. 

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Opening Night Critics' Reviews  Mar 24 2024, 04:18:09 AM

Cory Schimmoelelr said: "Has anyone here sat in the first few rows "ringside" seats? What were they like."

I sat front row during the Atlanta run (so maybe not a fair comparison idk) and loved it. Being so close to the acrobatics was thrilling and I don’t feel like I missed anything. 

Julianna Margulies and Peter Gallagher To Star In LEFT ON TENTH  Mar 23 2024, 12:27:37 AM

It certainly isn't illogical to think actions should have consequences, especially when you consider the heinous **** Julianna spewed. 

Julianna Margulies and Peter Gallagher To Star In LEFT ON TENTH  Mar 22 2024, 10:32:02 PM

I’ll never ceased to be amazed by the condescension that drips from certain posters anytime someone rightfully points out bad behavior (to put it lightly) from people in the industry. 

One degree away from Republicans screaming about wokeness. Pathetic 

Cast Replacements  Mar 22 2024, 03:06:44 AM

GottaGetAGimmick420 said: "Call_me_jorge said: "The six tour has dates through July 28th and then it doesn’t pick back up until November for a 3 week run in DC. Anyone know what’s up with that? Is the current tour shutting down in July and it’s being “downsized” (lower tier contract) in the fall?"

It looks like all of the "new" Boleyn tour queens have a previous history with the show, so given the abrupt tour casti

Cast Replacements  Mar 20 2024, 08:46:37 PM

I haven’t heard anything about that. lThe Boleyn Tour just announced a new cast that starts next month. 

Kristina Leopold and Cassie Silva will be Aragon and Boleyn. 

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 18 2024, 09:33:22 PM

Luscious said: "So, all of you wannabe, know-it-alll, haters are wrong again. Haha!! When are you going to realize that all the hate and venom you spew is just going to come back and bite you in your talentless asses.

Already have my VIP tickets! Can’t wait for the opportunity to see this incredibly talented man perform and to meet with him again!! 💜🥰
"

Ben, get the restraining order ready

Frozen Tour  Mar 16 2024, 01:28:53 AM

Interesting, I didn’t know about the regional productions. 

I’d love to see how other productions stage Let it Go

Frozen Tour  Mar 15 2024, 07:24:08 PM

Congrats to Caroline for being with the tour since it started pre-Covid. That’s a very long run. 

I wonder if the tour will downsize and “reopen” with new dates like Lion King and Aladdin 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You