News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Cory Schimmoelelr

Member Name: Cory Schimmoelelr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews
 Apr 3 2024, 05:55:17 PM

Those who've been. Did security take a notably long time with the different procedure. My ticket says arrive an hour early

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 Mar 24 2024, 01:05:40 AM

Has anyone here sat in the first few rows "ringside" seats? What were they like.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 12/17/23
 Dec 19 2023, 07:38:09 PM

The producers for Ohio keep talking about going on so maybe they think they can find their audience. Harmony seems to be in a rougher spot, and it’ll only run if they wanna throw money in a hole. My best bet for catching Harmony in late January is that they limp along till then.

Broadway Cares Flea Market
 Sep 15 2023, 11:59:45 PM

How crowded does it get. My flight gets in at 8 that day and I'll probably go. I found some videos online and it mostly seems manageable with people most crowing in behind others at tables instead of lines. I did hear from someone there last year that beetlejuice had a huge line but I dont think a show with that fandom will be there now. Mostly interested in Hadestown and Kimberly Akimbo stuff.

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)
 Aug 20 2023, 12:48:18 PM

Someone showed me this interview where sondheim says that there is atleast one song in act 2

Sondheim's Final Musical HERE WE ARE will premiere at The Shed this fall (No, really!)
 Aug 11 2023, 11:52:23 PM

Looks like load in is happening https://twitter.com/dhughesnyc/status/1689656322969489410

Aug 10 2023, 06:18:39 PM

Hey, I'm the person who made the comment on reddit about being impacted.

Like the other person in this thread, I bought a ticket for the 2nd and  was offered tickets for Oct 15th, but I was offered tickets for a 7:30pm performance.

I ended up just requesting a refund and buying a ticket for the 4th. I'll have to extend my planned trip by a day.

I emailed the shed for a comment and I'll let ya'll know what I hear.

Michael R. Jackson's new musical 'White Girl in Danger' to premiere Off-Broadway in March 2023
 Mar 12 2023, 04:42:22 PM

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "I would highly suggest people wait to go til after opening, I have heard the rehearsal process has been somewhat messy"

messy how?

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Mar 1 2023, 01:47:46 PM

Has anyone sat first few rows of orchestra?  I'm not too worried because i don't mind craning my neck a bit. I don't go to the theatre to be comfortable

SWEENEY TODD Revival announces further casting
 Feb 28 2023, 04:52:59 PM

HogansHero said: "
It's one thing to forgive those who are too ignorant to know they shouldn't sing along at the theatre. I expected more from some who post here."

At the risk of continuing the discussion on this utterly worthless post, I wanted to point out that this was never brought up in this thread. Nobody said that they were fine with singing along or that they did it themselves. Go ahead and jerk yourself raw over the thought that you're the o

SWEENEY TODD Revival announces further casting
 Feb 26 2023, 08:05:30 PM

Sad To see, judging from an earlier review, that this show is attracted the kind of audience members that choose to sing along

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods
 May 9 2022, 11:55:18 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Assuming the two people out have COVID, I am wondering if INTO THE WOODS makes it through next weekend? Only 2 understudies are listed (one for the men, one for the women), but perhaps more are being rehearsed.

If Sara B has to call out, that means refunds. If other leads catch it, that's going to be a lot to juggle.
"

As someone who has a ticket for literally the last day, I really hope not.

I think t

SIX - Preview Thread
 Dec 8 2021, 07:14:25 PM

everythingtaboo said: “
The crowd was enthusiastic but rarely obnoxiously so, overall it was a fun night."

That’s  so good to hear. I felt like an enthusiastic crowd is what I was missing when I saw it in October. I’m going again Sunday evening so I hope the crowd is more into it.

Hamilton Chicago
 Jun 20 2017, 09:35:50 AM

And our seats! We bought tickets that seemed to randomly pop up on Ticketmaster on Sunday. Dress Circle left center row B, right on the aisle. They were amazing! I was in the end seat and because of the way the seats were staggered I had nothing in front of me. We were central enough that we could see the entire stage, nothing was cut off and close enough to see plenty of details. 

"

Are the seats staggered more on the aisles? I am sitting on the right s

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You