News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for StageJunkie2

Member Name: StageJunkie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews
 Apr 24 2024, 10:23:24 PM

I was incredibly late to this party. Caught the matinee this afternoon and all 3 brilliant leads were in. And utterly flawless they were. Packed house loved every minute of it. A truly sterling start to my 12-day theater trip.

Days of Wine and Roses to Close Early
 Mar 6 2024, 11:52:39 AM

I have no experience with Criterion Ticketing who sold me my April 28 last performance ticket. Will they automatically refund my ticket back to my credit card or do I have to ask? 

DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES - Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 Feb 29 2024, 04:14:10 PM

Fordham2015 said: "StageJunkie2 said: "What times does the Sunday 3pm matinee let out? I have an evening performance and need to squeeze dinner between the two shows. Thanks."

The show is 1:45 with no intermission (exactly as advertised, which was nice). My show started at 3:02 and ended at 4:47
"

Much appreciated. That’ll work out perfectly. Thanks again.

DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES - Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 Feb 29 2024, 02:26:35 PM

What times does the Sunday 3pm matinee let out? I have an evening performance and need to squeeze dinner between the two shows.  Thanks.

Rob Madge's MY SON'S A QUEER... not at the Lyceum February 2024
 Feb 8 2024, 11:56:18 AM

Contrary to your assertion, I’ve got a ticket and haven’t heard anything from Telecharge. At least not yet…

Telecharge issues?
 Jan 19 2024, 03:14:04 PM

Sorry to report that the same issue continues. To their credit, Telecharge PM'd me shortly after my initial post, apologizing and acknowledging the problem they were having and that they were working on it. If I still wanted to buy the ticket to Stereophonic, I should call them. Didn't have time yesterday, so today I went back online to order it. Same dang error message. So I broke down and called them. Unfortunately, when trying to order the ticket and telling the agent that I want t

Telecharge issues?
 Jan 18 2024, 01:36:49 PM

Anybody know what's going on at Telecharge? Since their new site went live, I can't seem to order any tickets online. Yesterday, I tried multiple times (through multiple browsers) to order Gatsby tickets. Got through the payment page, hit the submit button, and it comes back to the payment page as "Syntax error" and a bunch of jibberish. After 4 or 5 tries, I gave up and called them and ordered the ticket. Today, the same thing is happening while trying to order a ticket for

Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
 Feb 25 2023, 11:43:20 AM

gleek4114 said: "Does anyone who saw this previously know if it’s two acts or one? Trying to plan a revisit to Titanique (5pm Saturday shows) for my trip in May, so I need something short enough at 2, that I have time to get down to E 14th by 5."

Just read on the other board that, in Chicago, it was 90 intermission-less minutes.

Grey House on Broadway, Spring 2023, directed by Joe Mantello
 Feb 21 2023, 02:19:54 PM

perfectpenguin said: "Instant ticket purchase for me. Tatiana Maslany is one of my favorite actresses. I missed her in Network. I remember watching an interview with her a few months back saying she wanted to get back to the stage so I’m glad she’s able to!"

Same here. I snatched up 4th row center orchestra seat for the 2nd preview. I'm SO up for a live thriller. Sure do hope it delivers.

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME at the Marquis Begins May 2023
 Feb 11 2023, 03:37:22 PM

Nope. Emily Skinner has joined the cast of New York, New York.

SeatGeek's New Fees
 Dec 21 2022, 10:13:18 PM

But the burning question is WHY? What the hell do they actually DO to warrant charging such outrageously exorbitant fees?  And the “well, It’s a percentage of the ticket price” just doesn’t cut it. It may be the way it is, but it sucks bigtime and is clearly just another money grab that they get away with. No logical reason why it should be calculated as a % of the ticket price. They do NOTHING…including not even printing a damn ticket. Disgusting…th

SeatGeek's New Fees
 Dec 19 2022, 05:39:25 PM

Telecharge, to me, continues to have the most “reasonable” fees. Looking at Funny Girl for my May trip, SeatGeek wanted $52(!) in fees. Granted that was for a Friday premium orchestra seat ($542) for a Lea performance….which is why I happily went with a Julie Benko Thursday show for, literally, half that cost. Not remotely interested in paying 2x the cost for the same show…and not necessarily a fan of Ms. Michelle anyway. Different strokes.

Life of Pi - seating question
 Dec 10 2022, 02:38:40 PM

Much appreciated, Taffy. 

Life of Pi - seating question
 Dec 10 2022, 02:17:29 PM

For those who’ve seen this in London, would the show be best experienced from the center orchestra or the front mezz?  The Schoenfeld seating chart shows the mezz overhangs row J. That’s about 11 rows back…considerably farther than I usually try to sit. I just wonder if the staging might be better viewed from upstairs.

I’ve also read that seating in the mezz there is a tad cramped. I’m hardly a petite waif and would rather not be uncomfortable for th

Jessica Chastain in Doll's House revival
 Nov 29 2022, 01:04:43 PM

AmEx pre-sale starts today through Tuesday, Dec. 6 @ 9:59am EST.

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Nov 28 2022, 04:54:05 PM

Telecharge now lists tickets on sale through September 3.

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
 Nov 15 2022, 12:08:26 PM

A million thanks, Taffy!  So excited that I missed your original post. Been waiting for this…

PRIMA FACIE Starring Jodie Comer Coming Spring '23
 Nov 15 2022, 11:55:31 AM

Can anyone share details on how to pre-book? I signed up at their website and got a message that the page no longer exists. Help!?!

Some Like It Hot - Ticket question
 Nov 7 2022, 11:35:28 AM

I’ve started planning my Spring theater trip and ticket buying (already secured Sweeney and NY, NY) but was really disappointed that tix for SLIH are only currently on sale through April 2. My trip is scheduled for 4/27 - 5/7.

This is fairly high on my must see list. Any idea when the next block of tickets would/might be released? Any/all input would be much appreciated. 

"Side Show" Broadway Documentary 1997
 Jul 4 2022, 06:36:09 PM

Patti LuPone FANatic said: "I watched the entire documentary. It's beautiful and poignant. Towards the end, the major stars discuss going out and trying to drum up business and convince people to see their show."

Thanks so much for posting this. It remains one of my favorite shows, and I really enjoyed the cast and creative discussing its genesis. Emily and Alice both were quite amazing.

I’d’ve killed to be at that closing night per

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You