News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MaxD3

Member Name: MaxD3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STEREOPHONIC Previews
 Apr 5 2024, 10:07:28 AM

Row K if you're speaking about the orchestra. I think being a bit further back will be better, especially for scenes that take place in the sound booth. If you're talking about the mezzanine, then row F.

The Official TDF Thread
 Jan 19 2024, 12:41:13 PM

My ticket was rear mezz row G in the center. It was full view and better than being off to the sides, but it did feel a bit far away, especially for a show so intimate.

New Hadestown Casting
 Nov 28 2023, 10:55:44 PM

Confirmed. Both he and Solea were out tonight. Their understudies, though, were quite good.

Dracula vs. Waiting for Godot vs. Spain vs. Translations vs. Scene Partners?
 Nov 12 2023, 12:41:11 AM

Dracula is the most enjoyable by far, but if you want to see a particular actor, I would choose the show based on who is starring in it. I think you will enjoy seeing such talented performers in a more intimate off-Broadway setting.

Santino Fontana and Judy Kuhn in I can get it for you wholesale
 Oct 13 2023, 12:47:29 AM

Anyone have seating tips, especially with respect to the 100s vs. 300s? These two sections seem to have more seats available than the 200s for the dates I'm looking at. Is one side better than the other?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Covenant @ Roundabout
 Oct 9 2023, 11:10:06 AM

I saw it last night. I enjoyed it. The performances, writing, direction, and technical aspects were all top notch. Some moments were quite intense, and the show really resonated with me. I would highly recommend getting a ticket.

Icke's THE DOCTOR Starring Juliet Stephenson at the Park Avenue Armory
 Jun 9 2023, 11:45:58 PM

A really fascinating play... Juliet Stevenson's performance is amazing. I would highly recommend going. A great evening of theater.

off Broadway-Lucy thoughts, reviews?
 Feb 4 2023, 10:28:59 AM

I saw it earlier this week. I enjoyed it. The two lead actresses delivered strong performances, and while it likely could be trimmed by a few minutes to maintain the momentum, I was engaged throughout and would recommend the show.

Wolf Play at MCC
 Jan 29 2023, 11:38:29 PM

I saw it this evening and thought it was excellent - the writing, the staging, and the acting were all fantastic. I highly recommend it.

“Phonys” - The 2022 Message Board Tonys
 Dec 18 2022, 09:48:04 PM

Musical - Kimberly Akimbo
Musical Revival - Into the Woods
Leading Actor in a Musical - J. Harrison Ghee, Some Like it Hot
Leading Actress in a Musical - Victoria Clark, Kimberly Akimbo
Featured Actor in a Musical - Justin Cooley, Kimberly Akimbo
Featured Actress in a Musical - Betsy Wolfe, & Juliet

Play - Cost of Living
Play Revival - Topdog/Underdog
Leading Actor in a Pl

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You