News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rosemarycountess2017

Member Name: rosemarycountess2017
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Angels In America 1 Ticket April 18th  Apr 17 2018, 06:11:14 PM

PhantomOfFleetStreet said: "If the ID isn't an issue I'd buy it from you. "

PMed you! 

Angels In America 1 Ticket April 18th  Apr 17 2018, 05:53:51 PM
Hi! I am seeking an advice. Earlier today I won an Angels In America lottery for April 18th (tomorrow), 1 pm. 1 ticket. I've already payed, but a few minutes later my schedule changed drastically and now I cannot attend. I've tried reaching Broadway Direct for a refund, because I am just a student and I cannot lose my money like that. Still no answer.

What can I do? Is it possible to sell a ticket here? What about the ID?

I'd appreciate any suggestions and help! I should have

Waitress Rush Tickets  Nov 13 2017, 07:14:53 AM

chuckydisc said: "rosemarycountess2017 said: "I've rushed on Saturday, arrived at 7:45 and was 7-8th in line. In less than two minutes 5 or 6 more people joined the line. I was freezing and literally thought it won't be worth such struggle. But I got orchestra seat, though a very last row, for the Evening."

So you only needed a single seat?

Do you happen to know what seat location(s) the front few people received?

"

Waitress Rush Tickets  Nov 12 2017, 05:19:04 PM
I can share my experience! I've rushed on Saturday, arrived at 7:45 and was 7-8th in line. In less than two minutes 5 or 6 more people joined the line. I was freezing and literally thought it won't be worth such struggle. But I got orchestra seat, though a very last row, for the Evening. And it was a BLAST! Jason was funny and charming, I loved his presence on stage. And Stephanie Torns, u/s Jenna, was wonderful too.

Also I caught a cold, but meh.

Easy Rushes  Nov 10 2017, 10:13:47 PM

Miss Saigon is definitely an easy one. People can literally show up a few hours before show and get their tickets without standing in any line. I wasn't aware of that so I got there at 11am on September 30th and got 4th row of Orchestra. They even ask you if you want a restricted or full view tickets (39$ and 48$).

BCEFA FLEA MARKET COLLECTORS UNITE!!  Sep 24 2017, 02:00:28 AM

steven22 said: "I have a ton of playbills from the past 10 years I’d like to donate. How does that work? Can I just walk up to a table and offer them?"

Donate them to me, please

But seriously, I'll be hunting over some older stuff, like Lestat playbill? And old Phantom playbills, original Side Show (if that's even possible)... Hope I'll find something :)

Miss saigon rush/ tkts  Sep 8 2017, 10:16:43 PM

Hi! I am rushing for Miss Saigon tomorrow (Saturday) morning. If anyone needs one ticket (evening or matinee, I don't really care) I can get it for you if you'd be willing to pay for the half of mine :) 

THE GREAT COMET Announces September Broadway Closing; Final Performers for Role of 'Pierre'  Aug 14 2017, 06:49:18 AM

I've just read about the ripped out War and Peace pages. Do they throw them each show? And I assume people sitting in the mezzanine won't have a chance to catch one? I really wish I did.  

Great Comet Rush  Aug 8 2017, 08:10:11 PM

mattymooch said: "Hey all! I'm rushing tonight for the evening show tomorrow. If anyone wants info or anything, lemme know! 

"

Let me know how it went :) 

THE GREAT COMET Announces September Broadway Closing; Final Performers for Role of 'Pierre'  Aug 8 2017, 08:05:44 PM

That's devastating. I thought it would last until the middle of September in the worst case... Oh well. But I am glad that the show is still running when I am in the city. As a Russian who is also very fond of Tolstoy's work, I really want to see it live... However, I was hoping to get a rush ticket and I feel like three days prior closing the rushing line would be enormous.

And I do hope they are doing the National Tour! This show needs a rebi

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jul 31 2017, 01:58:17 PM

Megsamegatron said: "chuckydisc said: "rosemarycountess2017 said: "I am considering to try the cancellation line in late August for the first time. 1) What is the cheapest ticket you might get, beside the SRO? 2) How do I make it clear I am only interested in SRO when I enter the line? Do I just say it?"

Hamilton lottery win: $10

Hamilton line SRO: $40

Hamilton line non-Premium seat: $229 currently

Hamilton Cancellation Line  Jul 30 2017, 08:18:40 PM

I am considering to try the cancellation line in late August for the first time. 1) What is the cheapest ticket you might get, beside the SRO? 2) How do I make it clear I am only interested in SRO when I enter the line? Do I just say it? 

Sweeney 3.0 (ish)  Jul 29 2017, 07:44:01 PM

I think Hugh is going to be terrific and unique as Sweeney. His lower range is as strong as the higher. I am really excited for this to happen! Also he was nailing the mad part of the character as the Phantom, so I assume it's going to be very interesting to watch.

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 29 2017, 05:12:07 PM

Wee Thomas2 said: "rosemarycountess2017 said: "I am curious about Anastasia prices and seats that you get. Do they put the cheapiest tickets on sale with a half price too? I want to see Anastasia, but I don't want to pay more than 50-60$.

"

TDF is a membership deal. The ticket price is posted on their site and you might get Premium tickets or you might get the worst seats in the house but the price isn't going to

BREAKING: Mandy Patinkin Withdraws from THE GREAT COMET  Jul 29 2017, 03:28:35 PM

blm2323 said: "CallMeAl2 said: "So what's the lesson here? Once a role is played by a black actor a white actor can't be cast?

Not being snarky: When's the last time Eponine was played by a white actress?

"

In London --- all the time. I think they are great at keeping this equal for all kind of girls. Not sure about Broadway though. 

The Official TDF Thread  Jul 29 2017, 03:26:18 PM

I am curious about Anastasia prices and seats that you get. Do they put the cheapiest tickets on sale with a half price too? I want to see Anastasia, but I don't want to pay more than 50-60$.

BREAKING: Mandy Patinkin Withdraws from THE GREAT COMET  Jul 29 2017, 03:13:38 PM

Brave Sir Robin2 said: "I've said it before and I'll say it again: John Legend as Pierre.

"

YES PLEASE.

BREAKING: Mandy Patinkin Withdraws from THE GREAT COMET  Jul 29 2017, 10:23:32 AM

schubox said: "I know this won't happen, but I feel like the only thing that could save the show at this point is if Oak makes a statement saying he appreciates Mandy's support but that he doesn't want to see the show close over this and that he has his blessing to come in and play the part.

again, that won't happen and would take an incredible gesture from Oak, but it might work 

"

I'd like this to happen, but I think the whole situation would look rather comical in a "you're welcome --- oh no, YOU're welcome" way. And the big gesture of Mandy withdrawing from the role will turn into nothing if he changes his mind. I hope I make sense. But once again... I would LOVE something to suddenly save Great Comet.

Except for Hugh Jackman. No Hugh Jackman, please  

BREAKING: Mandy Patinkin Withdraws from THE GREAT COMET  Jul 28 2017, 07:07:06 PM

Mossee said: "I registered just to commiserate about this! I love the cast recording. Obsessed. Bought tickets for a trip to NYC this summer. I love Oak, so was excited to see him. I have adored Mandy since I was a teen, so was over the moon to see him. I've just been counting down the days. Then this debacle happens... and my tickets on 8/15 seem like the worst decision ever. I'm not going to see this show, am I? What a mess. All around. For everyone. 

BREAKING: Mandy Patinkin Withdraws from THE GREAT COMET  Jul 28 2017, 06:19:03 PM

Fan123 said: "I don't know if being upfront about the financial motives when first announcing Patinkin would have been the best move. The purpose of casting Patinkin was presumably to entice some people to buy tickets who otherwise would not have; and that would have kept the cast and crew (excepting Oak, sadly) employed for longer. Saying "our show is so amazing that this Hollywood and Broadway star begged to be in it!", as they did, might have sold a few tickets; but

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You