News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for reyannalisa

Member Name: reyannalisa
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Music Man Rush Line.  Jul 18 2022, 07:29:37 AM

Got to the box office at 2:40 yesterday, just before the 3pm show started. Ended up getting a Standing Room Ticket, which I know can be harder for shorter folks. I’m 22 and 5’8” so was comfortable the whole time. I think Hugh’s charisma is the reason to see the show, as I was smiling everytime he was on stage. It was an average show but the energy, cast and choreography made it worth it to me!

Ferryman Rush  May 2 2019, 11:21:33 AM

Got there at 9:20 this morning (5/2). There were only 2 people ahead of me. My seat is D6 which I think is far-right. I'll update with the view when I get there tonight, but I may end up asking the ushers if I could snag a standing room spot if there's one open.

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 30 2019, 11:41:50 AM
Lined up for the rush line, Saturday April 27th at 6 on the dot. I was around 20th in line. The evening show sold out quickly and by the time I was inside, the person before me got the last full view ticket for the matinee. I was offered partial view box seats, but I asked about full view, full price tickets. Ended up in Row D, on the far house left side for $109. It was a great deal, but I do hope to see the show from a little farther back. Anyone rushing either Thurs, Fri or Sat? I'd love to g
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Apr 26 2019, 09:09:04 AM

rushing tomorrow. just haven't decided what time I wanna get there yet. wish me luck.

The prom rush  Nov 22 2018, 08:53:16 PM

Went Friday 11/20, got there at 11:15 and snagged the last rush ticket available.

American Son Rush  Nov 2 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Rushed today (Friday 11/2). Got to the box office at 2:55pm and got orch H10! 

Bandstand Rush Reports  Sep 10 2017, 01:07:07 PM

Rushed today (Sunday, 9/10) and arrived 12:20. Probably 30th in line and got $49 Metz full view F 7

Groundhog Day Rush Report  Sep 9 2017, 09:00:28 PM

just went ahead an bought the orchestra $89 tickets! I was too scared that the rush seats would be a bad view, thanks for the advice.

Groundhog Day Rush Report  Sep 9 2017, 10:25:20 AM

I really wanna rush next Sunday (closing night). anyone have an estimate on what time I should get in line??

Great Comet Rush  Aug 18 2017, 01:39:25 AM

haterobics said: "Has anyone confirmed there will be rush for the final show? It is subject to availability, and it is completely sold out. Something worth sorting out before ya'll line up...

From their site:

"A LIMITED NUMBER OF $39 RUSH TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN PERSON AT THE IMPERIAL THEATRE BOX OFFICE AT 10AM (12PM ON SUNDAYS) ON THE DAY OF THE PERFORMANCE. LIMIT OF TWO TICKETS PER PERSON. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CA

Great Comet Rush  Aug 17 2017, 10:49:12 PM

Anyone wanna rush the final performance (sep 3)?? The earliest I can get there is about 7 so if anyone wants to get there earlier, I'll cover the second half of the shift (:

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You