News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for girlpowermch2

Member Name: girlpowermch2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Music Man Rush Line.
 May 21 2022, 11:27:17 PM

My friends and I rushed today (5/21). We got there 4:50, and were about 11th in line. There were a couple families in front of us (one who only had one person waiting who said her husband and kids would be joining her later, but they didn’t show up until like at 9:30 and they got 4 tickets, which is just poor line etiquette), but most got tickets to the matinee, so we were able to get four tickets to the evening performance no problem. Our seats were C 13, 15 and D 13, 15. The seats in

Be More Chill Rush
 Apr 12 2019, 10:45:36 AM
My friend and I rushed this morning (Friday). We got there around 8:15, and literally no one else lined up before 10 am. But we got tickets in Center Orchestra Row AA, so it was definitely worth it!
Othello morning rush
 Jun 11 2018, 12:43:36 PM

How crazy is the Othello rush versus last year? From people who have done the rush, what time do I need to get in line in the morning? Thanks!

The Humans seating question
 Jun 13 2016, 11:37:23 AM

The Humans stage is two levels so you can't see what goes on on the top level from the first few rows. I sat on end of first row and we could see the actors standing on the edge of the top level, but couldn't see them if they stood farther back. However you don't really miss anything and can still hear everything. 

Freddie Falls In Love Seating question
 Jun 11 2016, 12:20:21 PM

Curious if anyone saw Freddie Falls in Love last Monday, and how the seating worked. It is a general admissions show, so I was curious, based on theater size, if there was any benefit to getting there earlier to queue. I have tickets to the sold-out show at 7 this Monday, so wanted to know. Thanks! 

Seminar Rush Question
 Dec 1 2011, 12:48:50 AM
What time do u have to get in line to get Seminar rush tickets (for a night time performance)?

What is the availability? And where are the seats?

On a Clear Day Rush question/ Rush in General Question
 Nov 28 2011, 07:42:06 PM
How quickly does On a Clear Day rush sell out? Do you have to be there at/before 10 am or are some still available later in the day?

Are there any shows where it is possible to get rush tickets at 6:00ish?

What time do I need to get in line for HOW TO SUCCEED Rush?
 May 16 2011, 04:49:00 PM
how bad is the rush on Saturdays? What time should one get there then?
Book of Mormon Ticket Question
 Feb 27 2011, 06:15:28 PM
I want to see the Book of Mormon on 3/19 at 8:00.
With the current discount code ($69) I could get a seat in a few different locations.
I was wondering which of the following is the best option:

L Orch Row O Seat 21 (11 off aisle)
R Orch Row P Seat 22 (11 off aisle)
R Orch Row S SEat 14
L Orch Row M SEat 25
Lt/ctr Mezzanine Row G, Seat 113
Rt/ctr Mezzanine Row H, Seat 114

Or should I just risk lotto?
Thanks!

SHOWS YOU HAVE SEEN MORE THAN ONCE
 Jul 5 2010, 02:01:36 AM
Hair (revival)-4
Rent-3 (all different tours)
Next to Normal-2
Wicked-2 (tour and Broadway)

But lots more shows I'd love to see again like La Cage and American Idiot!

New HAIR tote bags
 Jun 6 2010, 03:51:46 PM
Are there still bags left? Going to be in the city this week and really want one!
Memphis or South Pacific
 May 19 2010, 05:22:10 PM
So how would sitting in Loge Row D, seat 313 be for South Pacific?
That's what comes up when searching for cheaper of two seat options with discount.

Memphis or South Pacific
 May 18 2010, 12:01:03 AM
I definitely want to see South Pacific more, but don't have much money.
(the tix to the other shows seeing that weekend were a gift (N2N) and bought when had money (AI))
Which show, out of those that have student rush for weekend performances would then recommend seeing, if don't think Memphis is top choice.
As reminder, other shows with student rush on weekends: A Behanding in Spokane, Chicago, Everyday Rapture, Fela, A Little Night Music, Lend Me a Tenor, Promises Promises, Ra

Memphis or South Pacific
 May 17 2010, 11:03:42 PM
I am going to be in the city this weekend, and am seeing American Idiot on Friday and Next to Normal (again) on Saturday night.
I have the Saturday matinee slot open to see one other show, and was wondering if I should see Memphis before the Tonys or South Pacific before it closes.
I am a student, so Memphis would most likely be easier/cheaper to see.
I would still like opinions however.

Next Fall Student Rush
 Apr 15 2010, 04:00:52 PM
I'm going to be in the city this weekend, and want to try to get rush tickets for Next Fall on Saturday night. How easy is is to do so? And where are the seats?
Next Fall Student Rush
 Mar 26 2010, 09:42:29 PM
Does anyone know how early you should get in line at Next Fall box office in order to get student rush tickets? It says on the website they start selling them two hours before curtain, but when should you get in line to be guaranteed tickets?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You