Next Fall Student Rush

girlpowermch2
#1Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 3/26/10 at 9:42pm

Does anyone know how early you should get in line at Next Fall box office in order to get student rush tickets? It says on the website they start selling them two hours before curtain, but when should you get in line to be guaranteed tickets?
Next Fall Tix Info

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#2Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 3/26/10 at 10:04pm

I got a student ticket in the 2nd row of the orchestra at about 6:20 for a Saturday night...you should be fine if you get there a couple minutes before 6.

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#2Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 3/27/10 at 12:43am

They don't want anyone waiting in the lobby. You should be fine if you getting there between 2 hours and 90 min before curtain.

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott

asdfghj2
#3Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 5/27/10 at 5:57pm

Bumping this old topic.

Has anyone done the rush lately? I'm thinking about trying on Friday.

EdenIsMyHero Profile Photo
EdenIsMyHero
#4Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 5/28/10 at 12:54pm

I rushed last Sunday for the 3pm show. I walked up to the box office right at 1 and I was the only one there for rush, and there were plenty of empty seats on the far sides of the orchestra.

yay_gerb Profile Photo
yay_gerb
#5Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 5/28/10 at 3:55pm

i love how everyone says the next fall rush is so easy yet both times i tried to rush it i was turned away. and not even on a crazy night! just like a random wendesday night. just my luck.

BROADWAY IMPACT!
TAKE ACTION! EQUALITY!
http://www.broadwayimpact.com/

broadwaybaby086
#6Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 5/28/10 at 11:32pm

I rushed tonight and got there at about 7pm and was able to get a ticket. I don't know how "subject to availability" the tickets are, but there were plenty of side orchestra seats empty tonight. Next Fall Student Rush Good luck (next time)!

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

iflip4musicals Profile Photo
iflip4musicals
#7Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 6/7/10 at 5:30pm

Bumping, anyone done this for a Wednesday matinee recently? Do you think getting there at 2 would be cutting it too close?

"I've never encountered such religiously, you know, loyal fans as Broadway musical theater fans. It's amazing." --Allison Janney

iflip4musicals Profile Photo
iflip4musicals
#8Next Fall Student Rush
Posted: 6/8/10 at 11:33am

I assume the lack of responses means that it should be no problem tomorrow afternoon. Any thoughts?

"I've never encountered such religiously, you know, loyal fans as Broadway musical theater fans. It's amazing." --Allison Janney

Videos