News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jack4jazz

jack4jazz Profile Photo
Member Name: jack4jazz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is DANCIN on or OFF?
 Jul 19 2011, 07:58:15 PM

Valarie Pettiford Broadway?
 Jul 19 2011, 07:53:32 PM
So I was reading that Valarie Petiford is performing at Town Hall July 25...This is great. She has been a Velma in the Vegas Chicago never on Broadway and she is a TONY Nominee. I would love to see her in a Broadway show again. Suggestions? A new Dolly in Hello Dolly?
What do you think of an All-Black version of 'Les Miserables'
 Jul 19 2011, 07:50:19 PM
I agree....I don't see what the point is for a show like that...Its like the All Black Cast of Cat On A hot Tin Roof...JUST WRONG>>>>> Cat is a white story not a black one....Les Mis isn't a black story....And for the record...>Les Mis and pretty much with the exception of the OBC ALWAYS had a multi racial cast...
George Lee Andrews leaving PHANTOM
 Jul 19 2011, 07:41:29 PM
Chris Bohannon is the understudy is WONDERFUL! He is leaving the show as he just booked Sister Act as John Tracey Egan's Understudy, and the guy who is the understudy at Sister Act Kevin Ligon is coming over to Phantom to be Firmen.
Harry Potter costs broadway show 400 K.
 Jul 17 2011, 06:04:23 PM
They did!
Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
 Jul 17 2011, 06:03:48 PM
After seeing the trash that has been pout on stage IN TERMS OF ROXIE'S ISN'T IT TIME TO PUT A TRUE TRIPLE THREAT on stage as Velma?My number one vote is Rachelle RAK, Thoughts?
Playbill First Look: Nikka Lanzarone in 'Chicago'
 Jul 17 2011, 06:01:40 PM
So true! Her vocal are very very very weak! They should bring Brenda Braxton back! Or put in a pro with a following like RACHELLE RAK! Hello she is a VELMA KELLY!!!!!!
George Lee Andrews leaving PHANTOM
 Jul 17 2011, 05:57:26 PM
He was fired by Cameron. EVERYONE is sad. But his son-in-law did get the role. But to be honest he is REALLY young. Not certain its going to play. Lots of changes over there. Evan just got his walking papers finally.!!! YEAH! Evan Harrington has to be the rudest man I have ever met.

The good thing is that hopefully when Michelle McConnell is done they will fire Peter Von. and bring back Patricia Phillips who is the best Carlotta ever!

Peter is the reason Jennifer Hope, John Cud

'Promises, Promises' reviews -
 Apr 4 2010, 11:07:17 AM
I couldn't agree more! This production will close once Sean Hayes recieves his Tony Award!

I am a huge fan of Kristen C. But she is 41 yrs old playing a young innocent woman who has never been in love before especially with a married man. At 41 its not so believeable. Her voice just isnt right for this sound in the show. But I love her. Its unfortunate.

Tony G. WOW! thats was a bust now we have 2 male leads who can carry a tune well. Often stiff at times on the stage but ok to

HAS ANYONE SEEN CHICAGO LATELY?
 Mar 29 2010, 05:17:13 PM
I saw Chicago about five years ago with Bebe in it. The show looked amazing. Now is it just me or are they just hiring people that have muscled bodies and big boobs for for the sake of "trying" to be sexy vs. hiring unique INTERESTING people to work this style of movement?

Its odd the show looks so "different" from when it first opened as a revival with Ann Reikning.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You