pixeltracker

Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway

jack4jazz Profile Photo
jack4jazz
#1Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/17/11 at 6:03pm

After seeing the trash that has been pout on stage IN TERMS OF ROXIE'S ISN'T IT TIME TO PUT A TRUE TRIPLE THREAT on stage as Velma?My number one vote is Rachelle RAK, Thoughts?

nasty_khakis
#2Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/17/11 at 6:10pm

Um, wouldn't it be better for your agent to make that call, Ms. Rak?

P.S. I do like your Mein Herr

ahhrealmonsters
#2Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/17/11 at 7:44pm

I'd pay to see that. Her tweets may not make any sense (what's a cha cha puss?), but she's extremely talented and hot as hell.

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#3Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/17/11 at 8:57pm

A cha cha puss is obviously a puss that move so well it looks like it's doin' the cha cha.
Rak is stacked with talent but can be quite a handfull, CHICAGO likes things to run smoothly and save the drama (if any) for the stunt stars.
There seems to be only one Broadway choreographer who hires her, on Broadway that is.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#4Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/17/11 at 11:04pm

I was blessed with attending the after-party at Thalia's the night FOSSE closed on Broadway and incidentally I was sitting in the same VIP area she was and boy... is that gal one hot mess. I'd post photos I took of her being herself, but out of respect to her, I'll refrain from doing so.

Let's just say, that was August 2001 and I still remember it like it was just an hour ago.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#5Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/17/11 at 11:14pm

and in Every Little Step she seemed very pissed off that she didn't get Sheila, especially since she demanded them to tell her on the spot.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Kalimba Profile Photo
Kalimba
#6Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/17/11 at 11:22pm

I kind of wish Rachelle had been cast as Sheila in the revival of A Chorus Line.

ghostlight2
#7Rachelle Rak as Velma Kelly in Chicago on Broadway
Posted: 7/18/11 at 12:25am

@ the OP: You do know she's in Catch Me If You Can right now, don't you?

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123

Videos