News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kc2

kc2 Profile Photo
Member Name: kc2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How Is Max von Essen Doing As Che
 Jul 8 2012, 11:26:39 AM
Re: how could people not know Ricky was out? I went Thursday night, I knew beforehand he was out which is why I went as I wanted to see Max instead. I got my ticket from the TKTS booth and no mention was made of Ricky's vacation when I bought it. So if those people got their tickets there too ...
NYC Advice
 Jun 22 2012, 08:26:05 AM
Coming to NY with a tighter budget than usual next week & looking for some new, cheap things to do so I appreciate the suggestions in this thread. : )
The 10 best theater duets in history
 Jun 19 2012, 01:46:16 PM
Surprised A Little Priest isn't on that list.

I'm a sucker for The Next Ten Minutes so that would definitely be on my personal list.

TKTS Question
 Jun 17 2012, 07:19:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the app!
TKTS Question
 Jun 17 2012, 10:51:30 AM
Sorry to jump on your thread hanabana - I'm coming to NY in just over a week & plan on taking advantage of the TKTS booth. I've never bought tickets that way before though so don't know how best to go about it.

What kind of time is best to go & how long a wait should I expect? (I know that's very vague and depends on variables but I'm asking anyway for a general idea.)

PASSION - wow.
 Jun 3 2012, 04:35:38 PM
Thanks for the info 3bluenight, I'll have to try and find it.

I agree with those who call the show uncompromising. It's such a grown up, complex show & I think the music is truly gorgeous.

PASSION - wow.
 Jun 3 2012, 04:02:44 PM
There was a LuPone-McDonald Passion? How did I not know this?

I adore this show, didn't see it on Broadway but have the DVD, I am so glad it was filmed that way.

Jane Kaczmarek almost Lupone'd last night in GOOD PEOPLE
 Apr 22 2012, 02:13:56 PM
At Book of Mormon in Jan I was sat next to a woman who, after turning up a half hour late, not only didn't switch off her phone she let it play music until intermission. Why is it so hard for some people to bear the thought of being contactless for just a few hours?
What will I kick myself for not seeing?
 Dec 17 2011, 04:18:41 AM
Anything in particular you reccommend SeanMartin?
 Dec 16 2011, 05:10:55 PM
Thanks for all the input everyone!
 Dec 15 2011, 03:25:15 PM
Ok, good. Will look into it, thanks! :o)
 Dec 15 2011, 03:21:31 PM
Don't know much about Sleep No More, but is it scary? 'Cause I am a giant wuss, lol
 Dec 15 2011, 03:08:11 PM
The shows I listed are the shows I am seeing. I'm looking for a 10th.

Sorry if that was unclear.

Dec 15 2011, 02:57:07 PM
Coming to NYC from the UK next month. I had 10 shows, but now Private Lives is closing before my arrival I have an open slot & I'd appreciate some help in filling it. Here's the 9 I'm seeing...

Stick Fly
How To Succeed
Anything Goes
Follies
Lupone & Patinkin
Other Desert Cities
Porgy & Bess
The Mountaintop
Book of Mormon

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Unpopular opinions you hold
 Aug 7 2011, 09:35:11 AM
I too loved DRV as Fantine.

I despise Ruthie Henshall & do not understand the love for Lea Salonga.

I enjoyed WOTV.

Chicago is just ok. I don't get why so many think it's the best thing ever.

I don't like Elaine Page either.

re: Quick Poll: Drinks at your seat at the theatre?
 Aug 7 2011, 07:14:52 AM
The only time I've taken a drink into a show was at The Merchant of Venice last year. Not sure if it was 'allowed' but I was developing a cold & thought it better to swig the odd mouthful of water than cough and disturb people. I was in the front row though and felt guilty doing it when the actors could see me, lol
The Official FOLLIES Broadway Thread
 Aug 7 2011, 05:56:22 AM
Thanks AC. I saw they were selling through Dec but was/am hoping it goes through Jan as I would love to see Porgy & Bess also. Given the distance & therefore cost I have to choose one or the other if it closes before P&B opens.
The Official FOLLIES Broadway Thread
 Aug 6 2011, 01:13:06 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I know this is a limited engagement so has a closing date been announced yet? Trying to plan a trip from the UK.

Broadway Actors you can't stand that other people LOVE and you love and oth
 Jan 27 2011, 08:36:10 AM
I absolutely can't stand Ruthie Henshall. I just do not get the love for her and the way she sings through her teeth. Makes me cringe, I just can't watch/listen to her.
Was anyone just at the SCOTTSBORO BOYS?
 Dec 10 2010, 10:31:35 AM
The news that this was closing on Sunday just about broke my heart. I arrive in NY from the UK on Monday and had been so excited to see this show. I'm immensely jealous of those who got to see it, what a shame more people didn't take the opportunity.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You