News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mercutio121687

Mercutio121687 Profile Photo
Member Name: Mercutio121687
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Just announced....Diana Degarmo
 Aug 14 2005, 11:28:29 AM
SHE'S HORRIBLE. I've seen her because I'm from Atlanta. She cannot act to save her life and her voice is horrific. The rest of the cast is good though. Unfortunately she's going to ruin it.
re: Shorter guys on Broadway....
 Jul 24 2005, 11:29:20 AM
They don't like casting guys taller than 5'8" for Boq in Wicked.
re: CAN ANYONE TELL ME OF SOME GOOD THEATRE CAMPS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS?
 Jul 19 2005, 07:42:13 PM
I've either been to them or had friends who have gone to them and Stagedoor is the best!
re: Dream Casting for Film Version of Hairspray
 Jul 19 2005, 07:40:47 PM
Nobody will ever be able to play Edna like Harvey. He created it, he needs to do it in the movie. Edna is his.
re: Wicked on Leno
 Jul 19 2005, 01:58:42 PM
I was most disappointed. That's a dumb choice, as it's one of the weaker songs in the show. Also, Kendra is just not that impressive. Stephanie is one of the best voices to ever sing the role, I love her.
Victor Garber and 'Night Music'
 Jan 4 2005, 01:39:32 AM
Victor Garber is by far one of the most talented individuals ever in the theatre or film industry. Who could forget the fro in Godspell? Or his amazing 'Johanna' in the original cast of 'Sweeney Todd.' His John Wilkes Booth was equally astounding. Then he sort of disappeared from theatre, it seems. He started doing film work and then ALIAS (which is an excellent show and he's awesome on it). His step back into theatre was in an LA production of 'A Little Night Music.' There has been talks of a "
re: What's the first show you saw twice?
 Dec 8 2004, 11:46:40 PM
Les MIserables, and I came back because it was an experience beyond description!
re: dracula to close 1/2
 Dec 8 2004, 12:43:12 PM
Chuck Wagner is so talented. HIs voice is just so beautiful and he's a fantastic actor. Hopefully he'll break through soon.
re: Solo or group?
 Dec 8 2004, 11:39:36 AM
Go alone. Never pass up the opportunity to see good theatre!
re: Man of La Mancha - which recording?
 Dec 8 2004, 11:39:01 AM
At least illegally download Stoke's tracks though!
re: Into the Woods question...
 Dec 8 2004, 11:38:07 AM
See I saw the revival before I saw the OBC video and of course the OBC is better but I thought the revival had some excellent parts to it. John McMartin and Stephen DeRosa were fantastic, as well as Gregg Edelman!
Little Women
 Dec 8 2004, 11:34:06 AM
I hope that by now everyone has heard the preview tracks at http://www.littlewomenonbroadway.com

If not, you must go listen! The music is great and the cast is just wonderful. Maureen McGovern is of course awesome, and to hear Danny Gurwin's lovely tenor voice is always a treat. But of course the stand out voice in this cast is the lovely, amazingly talented Sutton Foster.

I simply cannot wait to see this show. Has anyone been able to catch a preview yet?

re: dracula to close 1/2
 Dec 8 2004, 11:31:28 AM
Bah to Tom Hewitt. Chuck Wagner is SO MUCH better.
re: Man of La Mancha - which recording?
 Dec 8 2004, 11:29:17 AM
Mastrantonio is the only thing about the revival I didn't like, and luckily, I saw Marin Mazzie and she was AWESOME. The original is pretty good, but Brian Stokes Mitchell is too amazing for words and it would seem that hearing him sing the role would be worth it.
re: Into the Woods question...
 Dec 8 2004, 11:27:15 AM
I'm having trouble understanding why people didn't like the revival? I thought it was fantastic, and Molly Ephraim was wonderful!
re: Last Five Years
 Dec 7 2004, 11:10:25 PM
It's an amazing show
re: Worst show YOU HAVE BEEN IN?
 Dec 7 2004, 09:17:30 AM
I played the title role in 'Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat.' That show....sucks.
re: I feel awkward posting this here, but...
 Dec 6 2004, 01:33:45 PM
30/90 is amazing. I love the piano part through the whole song!
re: I feel awkward posting this here, but...
 Dec 6 2004, 12:35:16 PM
Melodically it's sort of awkward but it's funny. My favorite song in TTB is "Why."
re: Family guy Musical parodys
 Dec 6 2004, 03:12:15 AM
NYAHNYAHNYAHNYAH MISS SAIGON. I love Family Guy it's wonderful.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You