News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lexie27

Member Name: Lexie27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Upcoming NYC trip questions...seating, etc.
 Oct 22 2010, 11:19:29 AM
I've seen N2N and In the Heights. I really enjoyed In the Heights but I walked out and immediately forgot about it. On the other hand, N2N will absolutely blow you away. I walked out and immediately wanted to see it again. I'd go with N2N every time!
Time Stands Still or N2N?
 Aug 6 2010, 10:42:44 AM
N2N even if the tour comes near you. I saw Marin & Jason last Sunday and it was phenomenal. As a huge Alice fan I can't even believe I'm saying this but I don't think I've ever loved the show more. They are incredible. It's a must see!
How's the Next To Normal Lottery Lately?
 Aug 6 2010, 10:38:17 AM
I was there last sunday at the matinee and there were probably 60-70 people. A lot more than I expected. I actually won which was nice. Oh, and I love me some Alice but Marin was FANTASTIC! She cries more than Alice ever thought about crying. It was intense and amazing! Good Luck!
Mary Poppins worth it? or a second trip to La Cage?
 Aug 6 2010, 10:32:38 AM
I hated Mary Poppins. Literally the only show I've ever considered leaving at intermission. I grew up loving the movie so I thought I'd at least enjoy the show a little. Nope.
Emily Skinner in Billy Elliot
 Aug 5 2010, 09:47:53 AM
I talked to Emily after a concert she did in Maryland in May. She said she was moving to NYC around the first of the year to do the role on Broadway. I'm excited because I saw her in Chicago and she was fantastic!
New York in August- Show suggestions? (Most Technical Show)
 Jul 24 2010, 01:44:27 PM
Next to Normal is the best show currently playing. I enjoyed South Pacific and In the Heights but N2N is something not to be missed. I can't even put into words how incredible it is. Just go see it.
Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
 Jun 17 2010, 02:24:00 PM
I'm going and I can't wait! I literally couldn't whip my credit card out fast enough when I heard Alice was leaving. I adore this show! I can't even imagine what the stage door will be like though. I'm sure it will be a complete circus.

Marin Mazzie to replace Alice Ripley in n2n?
 May 25 2010, 12:54:57 PM
I wish they would go ahead and announce it already!! Alice has been alluding to going on tour for months on her fb page. Not really alluding but recently someone said they would bring her gifts if the tour came near where they lived and she replied asking where they lived. If that doesn't say, "I'll see you there!", I don't know what does.

In any case, I think this works out great for everyone. Marin Mazzie will be an awesome Diana and more people will get to see Alice in her Tony-a

Brian d'Arcy James Return to Next to Normal
 May 18 2010, 02:30:32 PM
I can't wait to see BDJ! I wish I had been there last night to see JP as well b/c I've always seen Alice. I'm glad Alice is taking a break this week. I absolutely ADORE her but I was at Bobby's last show on Sunday night and you could tell she was kind of struggling. Her acting was fantastic and more than made up for the vocals but she definitely needs a break.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You