pixeltracker

Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?

Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#1Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 8:24am

After seeing the show on Sunday and being so unexpectedly moved, once again, I took the plunge today and bought a ticket for 7/18/10 at 7:30 pm. Anyone else going? Just FYI, if you're toying with the idea, there are no tickets available under $121.00 (at least as far as I could tell on Telecharge).

Note to the BWW police...I'm sorry for not searching for a thread about this already. The search function on here is very frustrating, and often does not narrow down my searches very well.

"The price of love is loss, but still we pay; We love anyway."
Updated On: 6/17/10 at 08:24 AM

wickedfan11 Profile Photo
wickedfan11
#2Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 8:27am

I am not going to their final, but I am going to the 7/17 evening show (3rd to last).

CockeyedOptimist2 Profile Photo
CockeyedOptimist2
#2Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 10:20am

I would love to, but just bought my ticket to the final performance of South Pacific, and don't think I can spring for another full-price ticket at the moment. If they have the lottery that night, I'll try it, but I'm sure without any luck. What a fabulous show! Maybe I'll talk myself up to just buying a ticket.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#3Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 10:24am

No, but I plan to attend Marin, Jason, and Meghann's first performance on the 19th.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#4Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 10:28am

I'm going. It's the first full-price ticket I've splurged on in a long time, but I'm confident that it will be worth every penny.

I'm very, VERY excited about the replacement cast, though!

singer73192 Profile Photo
singer73192
#5Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 10:55am

I'll be there! Bought the $35 tix when the show was first announced.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#6Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 11:12am

I'll be at the final performance of the current cast and the first performance of the new cast.

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#7Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 11:21am

I am waiting for Kyle Dean to be out to see the new cast. That way I can see the new 4 out of 6 at the same time.

Lexie27
#8Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 2:24pm

I'm going and I can't wait! I literally couldn't whip my credit card out fast enough when I heard Alice was leaving. I adore this show! I can't even imagine what the stage door will be like though. I'm sure it will be a complete circus.

MeggilyWeggily08 Profile Photo
MeggilyWeggily08
#9Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 2:44pm

I'm going! Very thrilled, I'm sitting in the same seats I sat in on Bobby's last day - by accident. No doubt that lottery, stage door, curtain call, and applause will be out of control that night.

adamgreer- I am so jealous you're going to both their last and the other 3's first. So jealous. So jealous...

LondonNow
#10Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 5:18pm

Presumably a lot of others will be going. I will be one of them. It'll be my first and last chance to see it with Brian D'Arcy James. I saw N2N again last April, but Alice was out that night (which surprised me, as it was a Saturday night). I figured she probably would be in for her last show, and I wanted to see her one more time.

rmusic11322
#11Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 7:36pm

I wonder if any of them will still sign...

Ryguy7 Profile Photo
Ryguy7
#12Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/17/10 at 9:05pm

I'm going. It's going to be like a rock concert! So excited.

The guy at the box office gave me a discount off full price. $70 each, I think?

Scarlett212
#13Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/18/10 at 12:57am

I will be their also. I wanted to see it again for a while but this made me get around to it. I have seen it once off Broadway and once on Broadway with the OBC. I got hooked on the show as soon as heard Alice sing I miss the Mountains at her concert in Town Hall. The show only gets better with time.

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#14Final performances in N2N by Alice, Brian, and Jenn...anyone else going?
Posted: 6/18/10 at 7:04am

This sounds crazy but last night I had a dream, and in it I was talking to Marin about taking over as Diana. I actually heard her singing the part in the dream and she sounded excellent. I'm tempted to go on Monday 7/19, but think I'll wait a while, and go see Marin and Jason after they've settled in a bit.

"The price of love is loss, but still we pay; We love anyway."