News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LittleCheno

Member Name: LittleCheno
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 9 2022, 07:26:30 PM

Does anyone who has won the lotto as a standby happen to know when they were notified? I'm on SB now, but am also looking at some tickets for other shows for tomorrow---but wouldn't want to lose these!

Lehman Trilogy to play San Francisco after Broadway  Feb 19 2020, 09:46:45 PM

It's not very hard at all to get tickets to most shows at ACT.

Mrs. Doubtfire - Seattle Pre-Broadway Thoughts  Nov 27 2019, 03:14:55 AM

I was there tonight for the first preview. I believe the show ran just about 2:45 with intermission and folks really seemed to enjoy it. There was a lot of laughter throughout both act 1 and 2 and I will say, I found it charming, and being only its first night, I was impressed. Is it the best thing I've ever seen? Not really, but it was a fun night out and sort of gave me the vibe that I got when I saw Tootsie. It strays from the movie just a bit, but for the most part stays fairly consis

Moulin Rouge (pro) reviews  Sep 6 2019, 04:42:57 PM

Just a random question in follow up to KO being out---is anyone of the cast above title on this one?

Laura Michelle Kelly  Sep 4 2019, 12:15:53 AM

In October, she'll be at the 5th Ave in Seattle doing Austen's Pride ---playing Jane Austen. I'll be seeing the first preview, so will share back!

https://www.austensprideamusical.com/

Kiss Me Kate LOVE  Jun 2 2019, 09:58:55 PM

AntV said: "This is going to extend right? We know if the 4 leads will stay with it?"

If it does extend, it will be without Kelli as she's set to be in Tokyo for the King and I run which starts July 11th.

Kelli O'Hara OUT of KMK 5/26  May 26 2019, 06:26:54 PM
I wonder if it has something to do with her shoulder? It was all KT taped up during last nights performance.
Will Kiss me Kate extend?  Feb 19 2019, 11:07:46 AM

LesWickedly said: "An extension seemed likely but with Kelli doing King and I beginning July 11th, an extension by just a few weeks is the most likely."

Kelli is doing King and I again?

MUSIC MAN at KC Performance Thread  Feb 7 2019, 10:31:10 PM
That was by far the best curtain bow ever!! Left with the biggest smile on my face!!
2 Cursed Child tixs for sale: Face Value  Oct 21 2018, 04:31:20 PM
Hi all! We’re now unable to attend The Cursed Child and are having to sell our two tickets to each part for what we paid for.

10/31/18

2 tickets to Part 1 at 2 pm
2 tickets to Part 2 at 7:30 pm

Section BALCC, Row F, Seat 114
Section BALCC, Row F, Seat 115

$200 total, can transfer the tickets to you. Pay by venmo or paypal.

Let me know if you’re interested!

Free Head Over Heels ticket for tonight!  May 1 2018, 07:19:49 PM

I know this is last minute but I have an extra ticket to tonight’s show..if anyone in SF wants it, shoot me a message!

Mamma Mia 5th Avenue Theatre Seattle  Feb 3 2018, 08:04:33 PM
I’m going on the 20th! If you send me a message to remind me, I’ll totes let you know how it goes!
For Sale: Hamilton London T-shirt  Jan 17 2018, 01:23:34 PM

Hi all,

I bought an extra t-shirt from Hamilton in London that was too small for the person I wanted to give it too----it is an Adult Unisex Small (it's probably like women's medium, but in a unisex cut). A picture of the shirt can be found here https://twitter.com/hamiltonldnfans/status/938476716170891265?lang=en, it is dark blue with the gold stars on the front. It has the Hamilton logo with London written on the nape of the neck in the back. I paid 25 pds for it, so asking for $35 which will include shipping.  Just want it to find a good owner!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Oct 27 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Hi Everyone! I have a random seating question---for partial view seats----would you chose Front Row Orch Center or Front Row Mez all the way at the end?

Thank you!!

National Theatre: Follies  Sep 8 2017, 02:42:51 PM

Totally random question, but does the National Theater use Playbills? Or another form of program?

Thank you!!

Broadway Bakes  May 16 2017, 02:31:45 PM

The website has the full schedule: http://broadwaybakes.com/

Hamilton in San Francisco  Mar 11 2017, 02:31:39 PM

Hamilfan2 said: "Is anyone going to the tour in SF and able to grab me an extra Playbill?

"I'm going next Saturday and can grab an extra for you. Just message me your address! 

Hamilton in San Francisco  Mar 10 2017, 06:27:25 PM

Just as a heads up, random face-value tickets are starting to pop up on the SHNSF website. I just found one for next Sat. night for $89.00 :) And there were also some dates in April with $89 seats. So all is not lost if you haven't gotten your tickets just yet! Excited to see the show!!

Fun Home tour in SF playbills  Feb 16 2017, 10:32:33 PM

Hi all! 

I know a few people were asking, but can't find those posts...I grabbed a few extra Curran playbills for Fun Home when I saw it...if anyone wants one, send me a message and I'll gladly send them out! 

Sweet Charity - New Group, tix on sale.  Sep 9 2016, 05:03:31 PM

This legit made my week! So glad New Group was willing to trade the tickets vs. refunding our money! I'll be in town to run the NYC marathon the next day and am so excited to see this cast the night before!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You